第一章

~Dancing in The Rain
Hope no one stops me~

***

N

o One's POV~

Taehyung opened his eyes just to get the sun raise exactly falling on his face "I seriously hate Mama sometimes she comes at 6 AM and open's the curtain and leave so at exact 7 AM the sun raise falls on my face and i wake up!! But still it's good then being wake up with water on my face!!" Taehyung Thought he gets up from his bed and run to his bathroom to take bath he comes out wear his usual dress which is a hoodie and rip jeans and he runs down to Kitchen.

"MOM Why do you open my curtain in 6 In the Morning?" Taehyung asked "For You to Never be Late for your college!!" Mrs Kim Somi said "Is that so??" Mr Kim Jungsuk asked Mrs Kim Eyed Mr Kim and he fake cough and go back to reading newspaper "I'm hungry!!" Taehyung said "Yea!! Sit down Breakfast is coming!!" Mrs Kim said "also you didn't wake Yeon Up?" Taehyung asked "Your sister is already out for her morning walk!!" Mr Kim said "When did she wake up that she is already out for Morning walk?" Taehyung asked "At 5:30 AM!!" They all turned to look at Yeon.

"Mom she may or may not be meeting someone she doesn't wake up that early she never!!" Taehyung said "Mom Tell Him to shut up or I'll kill him!!" Yeon said "Taehyung Yeon Both of You Shut Up!!" Somi said "Why do You fight so much?" Jungsuk asked "He/She Starts!!" They Both said together "Here Your Breakfast and Tae You need to wake early from tomorrow cuz you never go on a morning walk so from tomorrow either you go with Yeon or Go alone but you need to go!!" Somi said sitting on her chair Taehyung nodded while eating his Omlet with Bread 🥪

Once they were done eating they all came out of their home "okie babies bye see we got a new case sooo we might be late today!!" Somi said and Jungsuk nodded "Sure thing Mom!!" Yeon said "Don't Fight!!" Somi said "Tell her!!" Taehyung said pointing "BOTH.OF.YOU.DON'T.FIGHT!!" Somi said, They both nodded quickly and run to bus stop to get the bus there were two cars in home yet they always prefer the bus to their University "Somi Don't Worry Alot this case has nothing to do with them they are totally safe!!" Jungsuk said "You sure right?" Somi asked "Yea!!" Jungsuk said "Anyways no one really knows where we live and also that we have kids soo nothing to worry about it!!" Jungsuk added Somi nodded, They are famous Criminal Lawyers and No One Knows they have children everyone is aware that they are married but not that they even have childrens.... Taehyung and Yeon are aware of their Parents work and how they are hidden from this world so no one really knows their Parents and Whenever they are asked for their parents or something they go in each other's Class for each other.

"Now!! Do Not Meet Me In University Today!! I have a library date with my Crush don't even dare to come Got Me?" Taehyung asked, Yeon Nodded "Also Do Message Me Before Going Home!!" Taehyung said, Yeon nodded "Okay Then For Today we are strangers!!" Taehyung said and left "Well Who Will Tell Him that I am scared alot today to go to my first lecture that fucking Mr Choi is just unbearable and I am not going I was supposed to say this to taetae but he already said me not to even meet him so no option I'll just go to Rooftop" Yeon said and left too.

Taehyung reached to his first lecture and saw His bestfriend Jimin, he run to him "Hey Shorty?" Taehyung said "Do not Dare Tae!!" Jimin said "Sure Sure!!" Taehyung said "Well Did Yeon Said what she wanted to say you desperately yesterday!!?" Jimin asked "No, She didn't but I am sure it's nothing Important!!" Taehyung said "uhm but do ask her cuz she looked like she saw a ghost!!" Jimin said "Okie!!" Taehyung said "So What about Your and Bogum's Date isn't it today?" Jimin asked Taehyung nodded excitedly "Jiminie How does I look today?" Taehyung asked "As Usual Pretty Handsome!!" Jimin said "Thank You!! Hope it goes well!!" Taehyung said "Yea!! It will!!" Jimin said