"Oh so you didn't want me to move in?"
Taehyung stilled and Jungkook smirked.

"How.. how did you know?"

"I'm your boyfriend for a reason"
He wiggled his brows. Taehyung clenched his jaw with a open mouthed smile before he latched on the boy hovering over him making him lay down. He cupped his face and started pecking everywhere making Jungkook scrunch his nose and giggle. Taehyung nibbled on his cheek like a baby and Jungkook laughed more.

"Hyung... Hihi..mm stop"
He cupped his face back forcing to look at him. Both gave eachother a total dumb smile and burst into fits of giggles. It was like the whole room lit up at the sounds of the two lover's giggles.

"So you're moving in?"

"I am?"
Jungkook made a thinking face and earned few pokes on his tummy.

"Haha yea yea, I am"
Taehyung leaned down giving a chasty kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you more"
Taehyung was about to lean again when Jungkook played naughty pushing him off him and stood up.

"Let's see what you brought from market"
He sassily walked swaying his hips and Taehyung poked his inner cheek with his tongue clenching his jaw.

"You bunny!"
And they were catching eachother like kids. Jungkook was sure he had never been this happy with anyone and Taehyung.. he felt blessed and he wouldn't ever let this happiness go.

-

It was night time, they were done with dinner and Jungkook was now ending watching a K-drama episode, Taehyung was gone to take a shower. Jungkook didn't actually like today's episode, it was boring so he turned it off and went to their room.

As he walked in he heard Taehyung humming to a song in his deep voice and the sound of the shower was clear. His eyes landed on a cloth fallen on the floor. He picked it to notice it was Taehyung's boxer. He wanted to drop it down thinking Taehyung probably mistakenly left it here, but then he thought- "Means he stripped here and went in naked", it wasn't a abnormal something, but the thought was hot for him. The scent coming from the boxer wasn't helping too.

With a blank mind, his eyes went to the bathroom door. It was unlocked he knew it. Adrenaline rushed over his body when he walked to the door and opened it slightly, the boxer still in hands.

He peeked in for his eyes to get blessed. Taehyung's naked figure standing not much steps away from the door. He was back facing him while rubbing on his body spreading the water all over. Taehyung didn't see him even when he turned to his side a bit. Jungkook's mouth went dry at the sight and when Taehyung pushed off the hair strands behind, Jungkook gulped a huge lump. He didn't know that he was constantly biting his lips.

Taehyung wasn't as muscular as him, but whatever he had was enough for Jungkook's knees feel weak. His tanned skin, thin yet stiff figure, vieny hands, thick neck, slight hairy body, godly face, stern eyes and most importantly.. his big cock. Jungkook forgot how to breath when he saw Taehyung's manhood. It was absolutely bigger than his, subconsciously he closed the gap between his thighs. He didn't know where he got the courage when he walked in dropping the boxer on way and stood just behind Taehyung who just stopped the shower.

Even before Taehyung could turn around, Jungkook hugged him from behind. Taehyung was really taken a back from the action. Jungkook's one hand was on his torso, other on his not so prominent abs and his forehead was on Taehyung's back of head.

"Koo.."
He whispered putting his hands over Jungkook's before turning around. Jungkook's face looked flushed and he tried hard to keep an eye contact. He was like lost in that moment, his palm touched Taehyung's chest very slowly rubbing on the wet skin. Taehyung gazed at him intently. Jungkook seemed to only focus when Taehyung stopped his palm moving by his own hand still keeping it there. Jungkook looked up with doe eyes.