Wednesday stood up "I've answered all your questions."

"We're not done yet." She answered looking at him gesturing him to sit again.

...[mysterious notes play]...

"Therapy is a valuable tool to help you understand yourself. It can teach you new ways to deal with your emotions. It can also help you build a life that you want." Dr. Kinbott said trying to explain him.

"I know the life that I want." Wednesday harshly said, being annoyed by her already.

"Tell me about it."

The boy remained silent.

"Everything said in these sessions is strictly confidential."

But Wednesday stayed silent.

"Do your plans involve becoming an author?"

"I understand you've written three novels about a teen boy detective, Viper De La Muerte. Can you tell me about him?" She questioned.

"Viper is smart, perceptive, chronically misunderstood." Wednesday answered while rolling his eyes.

"Any luck getting your work published?" She asked.

"Editors are short-sighted, fear-based life forms. One once described my writing as gratuitously morbid, and suggested I seek psychiatric help. Ironic, isn't it?" Wednesday said.

"How did you take that?"

"I sent her a 'thank you'. " Wednesday said with smirk playing on his face, remembering the incident that how he made mouse traps and sent it to the woman as a gift.

 " Wednesday said with smirk playing on his face, remembering the incident that how he made mouse traps and sent it to the woman as a gift

...[mischievous music playing]...

...[screams]...

"I've always been open to constructive criticism." Wednesday informed proudly.

"I’m glad to hear that. Because I was sent the manuscripts as part of your psych evaluation." Dr. Kinbott said. "The relationship I found most intriguing was that of Viper and her mother, Dominica."

Wednesday frowned and looked at her with his cold angry eyes not liking that she read about him.

"Why don’t we dig into that?"

Wednesday face twitched with anger.

"Wednesday..., part of this journey requires us going to uncomfortable places emotionally."

"I don’t travel well." Wednesday answered bluntly and firmly.

"Would you mind if I use the bathroom first?" Wednesday asked.

...[tense music builds, fades away]...

....[lock clicks]...

Dr. Kinbott gestured him to the way of bathroom. In second, Wednesday got up from seat and walked straight towards bathroom, locking the door in the process.

....[clattering]....

He looked around the bathroom and accidentally knocking a candle by his bag.

"Wednesday?Is everything okay?" Dr. Kinbott called.

"You can’t hide for the rest of the session." Dr. Kinbott said angrily.

"I’m all right. Just preparing myself for our uncomfortable journey." Wednesday responded.

Wednesday saw a window and knocked on his backpack "Nail file." He whispered.

Thing popped out of his backpack and handed him a nail file.

...[dark electronic arrangement of theme music playing]...

Using the nail file, Wednesday unlocked the door with no problem. He climb out the window onto the roof of the building.

He walked towards the edge of the building looking towards the people and the pipe rod attached to the building.

Using the pipe rod, he slide down through it.

Meanwhile Principal Weems was talking on her phone "On Saturday, I can do in the afternoon, sometime around four o’clock?"

Wednesday crossed the street looking to Principal Weems car. Not looking straight, he accidentally knocked a farmer holding a basket of fruits with him. Wednesday head flew back and saw a vision.

________________☠️_______________

....[eerie whooshing].....

...[cell phone rings]...

The farmer was driving his car and picked his phone to look at it. But when he looked back, he saw a truck coming towards him.

...[ominous chanting]....

His car and the truck collided and the farmer sat on his car dead with a broken neck.

_______________☠️________________

Wednesday came back from his vision and looked straight towards the farmer, who was glaring at him.

"Who let you out? You goddamn weirdo." The farmer exclaimed angrily.

Without saying anything, Wednesday walked away from that area.

________________☠️🌸_____________