Clearing my throat I finally looked up to him.

"Good morning sir. What can I get you?"

"A normal cappuccino please."

"Alright. Anything else sir?"

"No."

"Okay that will be $2.62- oh wait! Are you a student sir?"

'...dumbass you can already see that...'

"Well...I guess so."

"Okay then it will be $2.50 for you. We have special pass for students that allows 4.5% off on coffee."

"I see. It's a thoughtful one. But aren't you a bit too young to work? I mean you should be going to school now..."

I was kind of surprised by his question. I mean it is a quite normal question but I still don't know why I was bewildered.

Maybe because it's been quite a while someone spoke normally to me...

Nonetheless I gave him my cheekiest smile as we talked.

"Oh no no sir! I do go to school. It's just a shift of my part-time job."

"Oh I see... anyways, here's the money."

"Good timing! The coffee is ready too!" I turned back to grab the cup from him. "Here you go sir. Thank you for visiting. Have a nice day ahead!" I said as I handed him the cup.

"Yeah...thank you...uhm..you too..have a nice day ahead."

He went out.

But I was not done daydreaming about his handsome features.

And accidentally I said, a bit loudly maybe.

"... he's so cool. He's so handsome-"

"Huh what did you say just now? Who is cool and handsome?"

I turned towards the owner of the voice. Turns out it was Seolhyun's who was standing leaning against the wall with folded arms, her uniform being a bit too tight and revealing her cleavage.

Kim Seolhyun. The name that terrifies me and most probably will continue to do so even in my afterlife.

If Satan was incarnated as a human it would be Kim Seolhyun.

"No one..." I quietly answered turning back towards the counter. I honestly have no intention of picking up with her early in the morning.

"Oh really??" I could see the dirty smirk plastered on her makeup-caked face without even looking at her, just how I could hear the sarcasm in her tone.

Suddenly I felt sharp fingernails digging into my cheeks as my eyes bolted around to her direction.

"Oh sweetie, did you think I wouldn't notice? Is my bestie getting a mini crush on our new customer? Aww."

Bestie. Yes she was my bestie. But not anymore.

I slapped away her hands from my cheeks and looked up to her. She was quite taller than me to be honest.

"Live in your delusional world yourself and stop dragging me in Seolhyun. I'm not needy for anyone's attention like you-"

A stinging pain was felt on my right cheek as my face landed over the counter.

Ouch.

"Don't you dare open your shitty mouth at me bitch. Or I can get you fired and you'll again start roaming on the streets, just like how you did 4 years ago, remember?" she spat out smirking in the evilest way possible.