I stood up once I had enough of him before walking back in inside her apartment and closing the door after myself.

I washed my hands before approaching her. I sat besides her and stroked her cheek as she sobbed. "I am a fucking pig zade. Look at me, I have a pulge, my thighs are huge, my ass is too fucking big... I hate myself." She sobbed and I shook my head.

"You look beautiful. All that isn't called fat it's called being thick." I stated and wiped her tears.

She sniffled. "Your just saying that." She whispered. I gently hooked my index finger under her chin so she could look at me.

"Don't ever say that again. Your beautiful, I think your perfect just the way you are. Don't let that motherfucker tell you what you are. It's your life and body, don't change." I softly said as I looked down at her as her little nose sniffled.

"Okay?" I asked as she looked up at me with tired eyes. She nodded even though I wanted a worded response but I let her have a pass.

"Let's just rest okay." I whispered and she nodded.

Morning.

"Somethings poking me." She rasped clearly her voice still strained as she had her ass pressed against my erection. I mumbled and groaned as I wrapped my hands around her waist tightly.

"That's my morning wood." I quietly mumbled out and she quickly shot up making me groan. I loved holding her, her being in my hold in general.

"Lay back down." I whispered and she shook her head and pushed me off the couch making me groan.

"What the fuck mar?" I hissed as I stood up and stretched. She didn't say nothing as she got up and ran to her room leaving me confused.

I bit my bottom lip and looked at her door. It was a mistake coming here.

-
I grunted out from the punch Derrick sent to my face with the boxing glove. I dunked his punch and sent a punch to his jaw making him stumble back.

I spat out blood from my mouth onto to ground as Derrick tried to send punches to me but failed miserably.

I quickly sent a punch to his jaw and then to his stomach making him kneel down and collapse on the floor.

I chuckled and took off my gloves. I took out my mouth guard and immediately spat. Usually when I want to get steam out of me I go and box with Derrick.

I actually own a boxing club and sometimes I attend to fight there but that's hardly.

My defined chest on full display showing my tattoos that went down to my legs. My hair in a messy state, sweat dripped off from my face onto my chest and neck.

"Get up pussy." I spat before chucking as he groaned. "You hit me in my stomach! You knocked the wind out of me." He gasped out making me shake my head.

"Derrick!!!!" Mila annoying voice caught my attention making me look over at the entrance to see Mila and Amara behind her tagging along.

I felt both of their burning gazes on my chest as I looked away. Yeah, I get it. I'm fit, have abs, my v line exposed, and to top it off my tattoos.

I'll be staring if I saw myself aswell.

I grabbed a towel and went to brush past her but she gently grabbed my wrist making me stop and sigh.

"What do you need Amara? Because you were pretty clear that you need space this morning." I bluntly said without looking at her.

"Because Zade! It's embarrassing, that you saw what I have to go through. I'm just so overwhelmed okay." She responded as I clutched my jaw tight shut.

"I don't understand what's embarrassing." I said as she removed her hand from my wrist.

"You seeing how my ex boyfriend treats me, calls me out my name, how he mentally and physically hurt me. How weak I am." Her voice cracked making me look over at her to see her looking up at me.

I sighed and turned to face her. "Why are you here Amara?" I asked and she looked away from me and pushed up her glasses that perfectly fitted her face.

"To apologize how I left you earlier. I knew there could have been a different way I could have dismissed you but I was so in my head-" she started to say but I gently pressed my lips onto hers.

Surprisingly she kissed me back but she didn't touch me, probably because I was sweaty. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me but she pulled away from the kiss.

"You're drenched in sweat Zae." She stated but I raised my eyebrows up from the nickname she gave me.

"Oh so I'm zae now? That's new." I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and slapped my chest gently leaving her fiery touch lingering on my skin.

She rested her hand on my chest. "It seems like my sweat isn't bothering you Mama." I whispered as I grabbed her wrist and gently made her trace my ab outlines.

She looked up at me as I looked down at her action before looking down at her. She quickly broke the eye contact and pulled away.

With her non sweaty hand she brushed off her sundress. "I'm going to get going." She squealed.

"Do I get you nervous?" I asked and tilted my head as I looked down into her brown eyes. She nodded her head before walking away from me in a hurry making me laugh.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?