BATTLE SCARS.

Battle Scars / Volume I

(Redacted) Universe.           Earth-991.

❛ show me, harlan. show me that
you are the better stark. ❜

❛ i will, wanda. ❜

( 001. )   EXT. SUMMARY!

TONY STARK SAVED HARLAN MOORE'S LIFE. When a deal between Harlan's business-oriented parents and a mafia boss went wrong, Iron Man was there to clean up the mess, but the hero was too late to save a life. Melinda and Quinton Moore's lives were brutally taken right in front of their eight-year-old child.

The story of this murder eventually got out and once Tony found out about the missing detail, he took the orphan under his wing, adopting him to become Harlan Lorenzo Stark.

Throughout Harlan's adolescence, he watched his adoptive father perfect his craft, eventually joining the team of superheroes known as the Avengers. Under Tony's influence, Harlan grew to be an activist. He felt the need to protect others, and with the voice that being a Stark gave him, he encouraged his peers to do the same.

The Avengers, in a way, represented everything that Harlan stood for. Their only mission was to protect Earth and it's people against any threat, no matter how big the threat proved to be. That was what made the decision easy when Tony first brought up the idea of him being apart of the team.

When Harlan was finally welcomed as an Avenger, Tony assigned him two personal security guards in order to keep him out of harm's way when he wasn't on a mission with the Avengers, but his efforts proved to be useless when Harlan Stark woke up in a holding cell.

Unbeknownst to him, HYDRA went on a search for test subjects that would aid them in ending a war, and they planned on using his benevolence against him.

( 002. )   CAST!

HARLAN STARK . . .
❛ pluto. ❜

( the activist turned hero

avenger.  test subject. )

. . .

Other Characters / Members of the MCU + (Redacted) Universe.

notes, this story has been in my drafts for a while because i've been trying to make it as good as i can, and i've realized that all i can do is publish it and hope it sticks so i can improve as i go. also, there was some very obvious bruce wayne / dick grayson similiarities in the backstory. definitely the inspo. thank you to anyone reading!

the (redacted) universe, i'll have an actual name for the series eventually, but that is what it's called for right now. this series will consist of multiple books that intertwine.