Ugly Song (Part I & II)

Start from the beginning

So, it's tangled.

Xiao Zhou sat by the window, separated from Han Jue by a guan overflow.

Han Jue couldn't see Xiao Zhou's-like expression on his face, and Guan Yi quietly opened his eyes and saw it.

Guan Yi's complexion was like swallowing the gloomy sky outside the window, obscure and mysterious.

"Maybe my level of appreciation is not enough... I can't appreciate art..." Xiao Zhou said tactfully. 

But young people are still young people after all, they say what they say, but what they think in their hearts is clearly manifested what about the face.

"This song should be good... Music wasn't a strong spot when I was a trainee... However, the advantages of this song are still obvious, such as..." In order to keep this job, Xiao Zhou is also thinking of good things very seriously, and he even said a set of things.

After Xiao Zhou finished speaking, he was shocked to find that he still had the talent to be a music critic, and if he was not an assistant, he might be able to go to Weite to be a music critic.

Han Jue, who was wearing an eye patch, listened to Xiao Zhou's comment, outlined a bad smile, and said, "Actually, this song is very difficult to listen to, right? I feel so too." Xiao Zhou was embarrassed, I don't know if Han Jue is fishing, should not, or no.

Just looked sideways at Han Jue.

Han Jue's blindfold is a pair of very mocking eyes, two crooked, mean eyes, very vicious. 

It is said that Han Jue bought a pure black eye mask and drew it himself.

Wearing this blindfold, no matter what words are spoken, it makes people feel that their fists cannot be controlled.

"It doesn't matter if the original singing is ugly, I will sing the adapted version then." Han Jue's words were paired with an eye patch, and even a handsome bad smile became quite lewd.

Han Jue can now also be said to be a person who eats by singing, and he can also professionally point out what is bad about a song.

Listening to the new song of this singer named "Gu An", I couldn't help but think of how he sang in front of Zhang Yiman before he learned to sing, and I can probably experience Zhang Yiman's mood of saying "singing too badly" when he listened to him sing.

Thinking like this, the smile on Han Jue's face involuntarily expanded.

'Huh? How did I think of silly chicks again.' 

Han Jue immediately withdrew his smile and put on a serious face.

The sequelae of the last trip to the amusement park have not passed, and Han Jue can always think of Zhang Yiman inexplicably. 

Han Jue was very angry about this.

"Ah, it turned out to be adapted. That's good, that's good, this song is honest, it's really ugly! However, if Teacher Han adapts it, it can definitely turn decay into magic."

Xiao Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, and then praised Han Jue "without a trace".

"Hahahaha, eh~ Although the original singer is the original singer after all, it is better for us to give him a little face." Han Jue smiled happily and waved his hand to keep a low profile.

"If this rough song has 10 points, then remove the original song and increase it to 20 points." Xiao Zhou said it like the original singer would never hear this bad sentence.

Guan Yi had tried to be as quiet as possible, but after listening to Xiao Zhou's words, his face was probably still very ugly.

Because Xiao Zhou was listening to the song that he sang.