So, in the photo, the two of them are surrounded by teenagers and children.

Being in a group of children is very abrupt, but at the same time it seems very childlike.

Zhang Yiman is very childlike.

Because, even if he is playing with children, Han Jue in every photo is gritting his teeth, his expression is very solemn, as if he is experiencing a life and death situation, just like filming.

It was so out of place in a crowd of cheerful faces.

And Zhang Yiman in every photo must be looking at Han Jue.

The smile is very spoiling.

When only one person was staring at those eyes, it made those eyes more brilliant, and everything else was eclipsed.

In every photo, their hands are always clasped together.

The next day, after Han Jue got up early and went to breakfast, he didn't go anywhere, staying at home and reading.

I read the same book repeatedly one morning, and then realized a very profound truth: Staring at the book for a long time, I couldn't see anything at all.

Han Jue threw the book away, lay down on the sofa, and fluttered irritably like a carp on the shore.

The sound of the crew next door going out sounded outside the door, and he quieted down, so as not to be misunderstood by the people outside the door about what strange things he was doing on the sofa.

After this silence, Han Jue couldn't help but recall yesterday's events.

Yesterday's experience was arguably the most dangerous thing he experienced in this world.

Although it was indeed safe afterwards as Zhang Yiman said, Han Jue was still afraid.

The feeling of the heart being clenched in weightlessness seems to be still attached to the soul, and it is easy to retreat.

But this is not the main reason why Han Jue is irritable.

Han Jue put the book to his chest, looked at the ceiling, and stretched out his hand to fumble on the floor.

Touched those photos.

Hold the photo high and put it in the sunlight, and the photo will attach a layer of brilliance.

He didn't look closely at the photo when he got it yesterday, and he only saw it this morning when he put away the quilt.

Now Han Jue is not looking at how stupid he is in the photo.

His stupidity in the photo made him feel the urge to destroy the photo the first time he saw it, but he didn't destroy it after all.

The reason why it was not destroyed is because of Zhang Yiman.

He looked at the photos an unknown number of times this morning, mostly looking at Zhang Yiman, occasionally looking at the hands of the two people in the photo like Haier brothers.

And then in a daze.

How many times did they hold hands?

"Die or die." Han Jue turned his head and buried his face in the pillow and wailed.

Now that I calm down, I can recall how different yesterday's Zhang Yiman is from usual.

It was clearly her face, but not her expression.

Zhang Yiman's gentleness and thoughtfulness at first glance were like a sudden cold hook, which suddenly hit him the heart, making him slow down for a long time.

Looking back from the back forward, even the hug seemed soft in the memory.

The tip of his nose seemed to smell the fragrance of Zhang Yiman's body again.

"Foul."

After looking at the photo for a long time, Han Jue suddenly put the photo down, raised the book, and read the words on it aloud.

'Come on! Oh, joke! Phew! Sprint.'

'Snap, boom, boom, boom!'

Futile.

The situation is so serious that he can't even read the comics now.

In the photo, Zhang Yiman's smile seems to come to life, smiling at him like a flower in front of him.

Han Jue was angry!

"Go away, go away!" Han Jue waved the comic book in midair, "Don't come again!"

"....In the elevator, Sister Qin enlarged the photos in the tablet, looking at the smile of this girl who can be said to have watched her grow up since childhood, she didn't know how to feel.

'This dead girl, the photo is like a treasure, I won't borrow it!'

Sister Qin angrily zoomed out the photo and slid it to the next one.

The "Let's Fall in Love" program team bought only three photos at that time.

The office of the TV station's "Let's Fall in Love" left a copy to be posted on Qiang as an honor as a memorial, and Han Jue and Zhang Yiman each gave one copy.

No more will be.

Sister Qin wanted to borrow the photo from Xiao Man today to use it, but she didn't expect Zhang Yiman to treat the photo as a treasure, saying that she had already put it in the picture frame, and this picture frame could only be put in, and the photo could not be taken out.

He also said that he hung it in his room and did not let others touch it.

Her dad can't do it.

Sister Qin couldn't wait to rush over and slap Zhang Yiman's back a few times.

But now I had to ask the program team for an electronic version of the photo.

Looking at these photos with a solemn expression, a news suddenly popped up at the top of the tablet that startled Sister Qin——[Yesterday's "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" finals night, the third runner-up Xiao Fan said before the competition: I am not convinced that the champion who has not defeated Han Jue!]