Boy's Night In

*looks around* lmao heyyy its been a minute lololol a lot of shit has happened man i got somewhat cancelled on grouptwt ive been adulting more like practicing driving and shit (and i just went shopping at walmart today bahahah) uhhh there's a new girl at my work who is really really REALLY cute and i got her snap oooooo and uhhh oh my grandma died BSHBASBHAHSABH its fine im not too upset about it i only met her less than a handful of times and i think ive said just about a handful of WORDS to her (more than she ever wanted tbh pffftt)

ANYWAY enough trauma dumping this prompt has been in my brain noggin for so long and i finally said fuck it lemme finish it cuz i haven't posted shit on here in a while so sorry if it seems rushed because welp it might be but i still hope yall enjoy it and have a good one!!

~~~

The boys loved living together. They had their moments of frustration with each other if someone annoyed another, but they'd make up about 5 seconds later, so it was alright. It was incredibly entertaining to their fans, so that made the bits all the better. One of those moments was happening during a stream.

Tanner just minding his own business trying to play a game on Roblox that his chat begged him to play since he had been doing a lot of horror stuff lately. His lights were out (except for his little lamp that had a red tint to it) and he was always checking behind him in case one of his roommates wanted to play a sick prank on him.

Larry, of course, did.

"Larry don't fucking do that I almost shit myself!!" Tanner screams while ripping his headphones off to stare at his friend.

Larry points to their shared bathroom, "Go take care of it then so I can entertain your chat!!"

"I don't need to take care of shit!!"

It was all stupid bullshit neither of them meant, really.

"You just said-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Tanner extends his vowels and Larry pretends he's screaming so loud he's almost blowing him away. When he's done, the lights go out and both men scream.

"What the fuck!?"

"Larry get your flashlight-"

"Why me??"

"Just shut up and do it!!"

Larry pulls his phone out from his pocket to turn on his flashlight. He points it at Tanner which makes him hiss, but then he directs it around the room. The monitors had turned off as well.

"Oh fuck-my stream!!" Tanner cries as he runs to his desk and tries desperately to turn his setup back on. Nothing happens.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Is there a tornado or something??"

"Oh please, Larry, we would've heard about it by now..."

"It doesn't hurt to make a suggestion!!"

Tanner and Larry start bickering again. It's somewhat real this time. Yumi bursts into their room with his blankets covering his body. He looks pissed.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up I'm tryna sleep!!"

"Did you not notice all the lights were out??"

"Yeah, it's good. I like it better that way..." He turns around to step away, "I can get some more shut-eye..."

Yumi turns around and trips on his way out of Tanner's room. Both men behind him burst out laughing.

"No way that just happened-"