Slasher with a s/o who is a cannibal

Micheal-
He doesn't eat often and really doesn't care what or who you eat. As long as you're eating, he's happy. 👍

Brahms-
Ew. He totally judges you, hard. He doesn't see the appeal of eating people and if he doesn't have his mask on while you eat, he'll totally give you the stank face. He will also complain about how "Nasty and inhuman!" It is. He's an brat.

Billy and Stu-
They think it's kinda gross honestly and would wonder if you would eat them. Stu likes to ask questions like, how they taste and if different blood type mean different flavor. He also will watch you as you kill and cook the people you eat and, of course, ask you millions of questions. Billy on the other hand, he will keep his distance when you eat and makes you brush your teeth after every meal too. He'll deny you kisses and cuddles if you don't. He isn't all mean though, he likes to ask questions too, but more of your personal opinion on how they taste and why you eat them. He will also cook them for you if you want, he says it's just like cooking a cow or a pig. He'll leave you some bodies as well, you're he's garbage disposal. So, as long as you don't eat them, they're fine.

Billy L.-
🤷. He doesn't mind at all. He will ask if you will share with him too. He's more curious then scared actually. He'll watch you cut into your victim and will watch you cook them, he would ask to taste test everyyyythingggg.

Hannibal-
He is head over fucking heels. He is so excited! He doesn't show it of course lol but he is so ecstatic that you are a cannibal, he will cook you alllllll different kinds of things and he will ask your opinion on them all. He likes to take notes on what you like and what you don't like and see if they line up with his opinions too. He is just so happy that he doesn't have to hide anything from you and that he doesn't have to worry about you finding out.

Jason-
Nope. Not in his house. What if they were sick or had like a std or something!? What if it infects you!? What if you die!? No. Sorry but no. Not unless he knows 100% that you will be okay, it's just not gonna happen. Sorry 🤷.

Norman-
He get nervous when you eat. Only because he worries that you'll get hurt like Jason. He doesn't want you to get sick. And as long as you're healthy and happy, he is happy. Just don't make him try or else he will cry 😅👍

————————————————
Heyyyyy y'all! I just wanted to thank all of you for reading this far and to thank you for even giving me a chance to be apart of your reading journey! Special thanks to one of my amazing readers who actually suggested this scenario,
BlackVoidFiction!! (Account down below ⬇️) I love you guys 🫶🫶

— Your beautiful, amazing, talented, author, me 😌 (😅)

BlackVoidFiction