EP. 10 | THE JADE EMPEROR

.
"Yo! How's it goin'? "
A drawing of Macaque faded in the screen, starting its dialogue, they were both in Wukong's house.

"It's me, Macaque!..alright, it's Six-Eared-Macaque. You know, my full name."

The Macaque in the game started flexing his muscles, it's figure a little bit too big and strong to the Macaque in real life.

"Uh..what am I looking at, right now? "
Mk asked, he held a package of the game.

He groaned as he started glitching, causing the VR headset to fall to his face, a controller already appearing in his hands.

"On you're journey, we'll see that it's you're choices that you make--"

The Macaque in the game continued its dialogue, as Mk listened intently as he stood in front of the TV.

"I know you're latest discovery has thrown you for a loop, between that and Azure..Lady Bone Demon trying to get inside you're head.."

Macaque spoke, Mk sighed deeply, sweat rolling off his face.

"You know what, just play the game, that'll teach you everything you need to know..you know, for once. "

Macaque said, resting his arms on his legs with a monkey sitting on top of his head as they both watched Mk play the game.

"Besides..i've put a lot of work into this. "

He stated, the Macaque in the game started changing poses and expressions as it continued its different dialogue.

"Oh, yeah no..i can definitely see this. "
Mk said with a sarcastic tone, watching the game's loading screen.
.
.
.
The battefield shook as multiple of strong weapons clashed against each other, smoke filling the air due to the impact.

Yellow tusk waved his warhammer in the air as he striked it to the ground, creating impact and causing soldiers to fly into the air.

Soldiers screamed as Peng slashed them with his spear, being overpowered, the three had the upper hand of the battle.

The soldiers charged as Azure summoned ink figures that resembled soldiers, scroll pieces aiming at the armies of soldiers charging towards him.

Black smoke filled the air as the scroll pieces hit the ground, a soldier turning to ink as a scroll piece hit him on the throat, sealing him in the scroll piece.

Soldiers fled, while Nezha and Redson stayed.

"Stand you're ground! We must strike them fast! "

Nezha ordered, as his skates began to make speed as he striked fast. Azure blocked the attack, a quake occuring due to the impact.

"Ugh! Azure, end this madness, you cannot hope to win! "
Nezha groaned, as he kept himself in the air.

"You will delay our victory, no longer. "
Azure said, as he threw Nezha to a pillar, Redson watched as Nezha's back hit the pillar at full force.

He then summoned fire, using it as a speed boost as he charged towards Azure, dark red fire following his trail as he charged.

"I'll make you pay for this!--"
Azure held Redson's head with his hand, his hand was bigger compared to his head, he took a scroll piece closer to Redson.

Redson noticed the scroll piece glowing, his body soon turning into ink as he was sucked into the scroll.

Nezha grunted as he got off the pillar, his body weak.

"Νϴ! "
Redson's voice became distorted as he was sucked into the scroll piece, Nezha couldn't do anything but watch as Azure glared at him.
.
.
.
The five meditated in a line, Mei getting even more angrier at each sound she heard from the clouds as the battle continued, Sandy was covered in stars.