ੈ✩‧₊˚the break up pt 2 ੈ✩‧₊˚

Začít od začátku

"this is your chance to make things right man! go now and talk to her while she's alone." kirishima insisted to his blonde buddy, elbowing his elbow.

bakugou sighed, silently agreeing with the red head.

"go on baku baby! what? you scared of talking to your own ex girlfriend?" kaminari mocked, laughing.

"NO IM NOT! ILL KILL YOU SPARKY!" bakugou threatened, then he took a deep breath. "there's no use, but i'll try."

you had just left the bathroom and was walking back to your friends when you felt like you weren't the only one in the lonely corridors. when you turned the corner you found you were correct.

leaning against the wall was none other than katsuki bakugou, your ex lover. he looked restless, like he hasn't slept in months. but you probably looked the same.

when he heard your footsteps his head shot up towards you and he cleared his throat, ready to speak. you were panicking on the inside, but played it cool, like he wasn't even there.

"y/n, I-" bakugou tried to step in your way but you walked past, keeping a blank expression. he stared at you in disbelief.

you had your back facing him as you paced down the hall. "it's L/n, by the way!" you called out before leaving the building.

bakugou had fully broken now. he was on edge before and now he had gone over. he pulled out his phone and glanced at the lock screen.
a picture of you two at the beach. you were on his shoulders and he was doing some kind of gang sign while you were doing the peace sign. both of you looked truly happy. what did you lose, katsuki?

two months went by and he attempted multiply times to speak with you but you just blanked him out. you put on this act as if you were completely over bakugou and happy with the people you had, but that wasn't true, it really was an act.

when bakugou stopped bothering you, he would just admire you from afar. in training, in the classroom, in the common area, in the campus, whenever you were near.

you had gotten over your grudge and was willing to 'move on' or 'forgive and forget' but you felt it was more than that. either way, you didn't exactly hate bakugous guts, he had just hurt you.

kirishima kaminari and sero always tried to cheer up their friend and get him back to normal but at times it was impossible. he wasn't getting over anything and the guilt was eating him alive.

one late night it was around 9 and you had just gonna back to your dorm after spending some time with your friends in the common room. (you and bakugou are on the same floor by the way)

as you got changed into a crop top and some checked pajami bottoms, you flopped down on your bed, the lights still on, and checked your phone. 21:42

you weren't tired one bit and your thoughts were swarmed with two topics. one: what am i gonna do other than sleep tonight? and two: katsuki bakugou.

a sound of knocking at your door woke you up and brought you to your feet. who would be at my door at this hour?

you trudged slowly over to your door before opening it. through the crack you had open you could see spiky blonde hair and your eyes widened as you opened the door fully.