"There will be no feast. This is not a day for celebration. My lady-wife has been buried on this day." Cregan said coldly as the old lord nodded his head slowly.

"Well let us begin the bedding ceremony!" A skinny lord that Alyarra recognized as Lord Hewett Mazin cheered as the rest of the lords did the same. Alyarra frowned as she looked at the men before her, and then up at her husband.

"What bedding ceremony? Do not jest." Aemond's voice was loud and cold as he looked around the godswood.

"Some of these houses... they still hold the First Night." Alyarra whispered as Aemond looked down at his wife bewildered.

"But it is illegal!" Aemond gruffed as Alyarra shrugged her shoulders. "Where the Old Gods rule, old customs linger." Alyarra responded sadly. Aemond stood before his wife, shielding her away from the men that stared at her.

Aemond did not think the Northerners were so depraved... But his stay in Winterfell had provedn otherwise.

"There will be no bedding ceremony, whoever even dares look at my wife the wrong way will meet my dragon. And I can assure you, Vhagar will love some Northerner flesh." Aemond's voice boomed loudly as the lords all looked at each other.

"Oi Stark! We've been waiting to have your sister for years!" The old Lord Ryswell nudged Cregan. Alyarra peeked her head from behind Aemond's shoulder to look at her brother.

"Nobody is touching my sister... Go home and fuck your own wives." Cregan said sternly as his eyes searched for her. He gave her a small nod and turned on his heel, leaving the godswood hastily.

Alyarra had to talk to Cregan, she had to mend her relationship with him. He was all the family she had. And she was all the family he had. Alyarra took off after her brother, but Aemond gripped her back.

"Where are you going?" Aemond asked huskily as Alyarra gave him a disapproving look and yanked her arm away from his grasp.

"To mend what you broke with my brother." Alyarra told him, her tone was stern as Aemond simply stared at her. He knew that even if he contested it she would not listen to him.

Aemond didn't try and stop her. He watched as Alyarra left, chasing after her own brother.

"Cregan!" Alyarra called out after him as she chased him down a corridor of the Great Keep. He didn't stop to look at her, he didn't even flinch. He just kept on walking away from her.

"Cregan stop! Please!" Alyarra pleaded as she huffed and grabbed her dress' skirt so she could run faster after him. "Cregan!" Alyarra cried out again, making her brother finally stop in his tracks and turn to look at her.

"What?" Cregan asked bitterly as Alyarra catched up to him.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to disappoint you." Alyarra breathed out as Cregan gave her a dry laugh.

"What audacity you have sister... You didn't mean to disappoint me? You speak that after you almost ruined your own reputation. After you ruined yourself, and for a prick of a man!" Cregan exclaimed as Alyarra took a breath. His feelings were more than valid.

"Brother I am sorry! I... I've never felt anything like what I feel for Aemond before. I lost sight of who I was... I dove into him selfishly." Alyarra confessed as Cregan rubbed his temple, trying to maintain his calm.

"You can not possibly love that man, sister. You can not! He is a cunt. He is all too arrogant, he claimed you like you were some sort of prize to be paraded around. He almost looked joyous when he announced he took your maidenhood..." Cregan was disappointed in his sister, and that disappointment had bubbled into anger at her. And at Aemond.