"Thank you." I muffled out and he quietly pulled me away and cupped my cheeks. "I'm always here for you mar. You tell me if he hurt you ever again." He rasped and I nodded my head.

He looked between my lips and my eyes slowly. He slowly leaned in as I did the same. We both stopped once our lips were inches apart.

He stroked my cheek softly before slowly smashing his lips onto mine. Something told me in my body that this- this kiss felt right. Like it was needed.

I tightly wrapped my hands around his neck as I kissed him back. I slowly pulled away from the kiss and sighed in satisfaction.

My heart was pumping anxiously. I just kissed him knowing I barely know him.

"Stop overthinking about the kiss. It happened Mara."he whispered before kissing my cheek softly.

I looked up at him before pulling away. "I have to go... I'll talk to you later." I quickly said as I brushed off my apron.

"Text me when your shift is over." Zade softly said as he tucked his hands in his pockets. I gave a slight nod before walking back inside the building.

I instantly knew what Mila was going to say. "You and him kissed!!!" She exclaimed with a cheesy smile.

I shrugged, "it was for like 2 seconds."

"More like 40." Mila said and I smiled as I looked down before getting to work.

-

I texted Zade like I was supposed too.

Zade: alright, bambina. Call me if you need anything.

I hearted the message and placed my phone in my pocket as I walked up my apartment stairs. My phone dinged again making me stop and pull out my phone to see a message from Zade.

Zade: I want a response mar."

I smiled and shook my head.

As I typed I went to open my door to see Nico sitting down making me stop texting and tuck my phone inside my pocket.

"How the hell did you get in! I changed my locks!" I screamed as he stood up with his fist in balls.

He quickly slammed the door before grabbing me by my hair tightly making me whine out. "Stop!" I cried as he slammed me against a wall leaving it cracked.

"You fucking whore. You didn't listen to me." He growled as he sent a blow to my face making me cry from the pain coming from my cheek.

He grabbed me by my hair and slammed my head back repeatedly as I sobbed. I grabbed onto his forearms and dug my nails in skin causing him to bleed.

He finally let go of my hair and started to flip things over. "I'm sorry." I quietly sobbed as my head was pounding and spinning.

"Your not fucking sorry. Your a fucking slut!" He yelled out before storming over to me and sending other punch to my face making me scream out.

"Just stop! We're not even together!" I finally screamed out as I felt my right side of my face start to swell.

"We are!" He yelled out before kicking my stomach knocking the wind out of me causing me to fall on my side as I sobbed.

I watched as he stormed out my apartment building and slammed the door after him. I sobbed quietly as my phone dinged again.

I couldn't deal with this.

-

I decided to call off work because well if you could have looked at me you would see how bruised and swell my face is.

The bruises around my body, the slight cuts. I had a horrible headache. I didn't even sleep all last night because I was afraid of Nico coming back.

I made sure to change my locks again and set h for new apartments to where he wouldn't find me.

Zade was left on delivered for hours- well a day and some change. I didn't want him to see me today or- or what Nico did to me.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?