xii. episode eleven.

Start from the beginning

Seven nodded and sat through all of her ranting because she understood.

They shared a few more words before they eventually ended their conversation.

A few moments later, the Producers brought Amora to Scotty's room to talk about the fight beforehand.

"You good, Mora?" Scotty asked once she walked in.

Amora nodded and then sat down next to her on the bed. "I've calmed down a little bit. I definitely want one more round with her, don't get me wrong, but I'll put it to the side."

Scotty nodded in agreement.

"This shit is really starting to drain me," Amora told Scotty.

"Why?"

"I didn't realize how hard it would be to live in a house with girls I've gotten into it with. When I first got the call, I thought I could avoid drama with all the girls, but that wasn't the case. I should've known." Amora disclosed.

INT: SCOTTY: "I can definitely see that Amora now is a little different from the Amora I met when I first got her on Baddies South. She doesn't smile as much and she doesn't look as happy. This experience is draining her for sure."

Once Scotty and Amora finished their conversation, Production called all the girls downstairs.

Bri came down the stairs with the most energy out of everyone. "Where we going tonight?!" She screamed once she was in the kitchen with everyone. The Security guards weren't too far from where the scene was set up. Amora and Natalie were put on opposite sides of the kitchen/dining area.

"We're going out." Natalie responded.

"Okay, I'm not going to lie. I called Rollie."

Almost all of the girls had a negative reaction to that sentence.

"Listen, y'all know I fuck with her. I'm not picky-choosy. She didn't do nothing to me so I told her we're going out tonight. I told her to come to the house."

"That's gonna cause even more drama, Bri." Scotty said.

"I'm hoping Natalie and Rollie can solve whatever issues they have. If you guys can do that, maybe we can do the same with you two and Amora. We could work towards everybody in the house being cool." Bri tried to remain positive.

INT: CHRISEAN: "That just isn't happening."

INT: NATALIE: "Bri takes it upon herself to invite Rollie and Slim to the house so everybody can just resolve their issues. Girl."

INT: AMORA: "I have no interest in resolving anything with Rollie, Slim, Natalie, or Persuasion. I'd fight all of 'em before I even thought about apologizing. It would be different if this was my first time beefing with any of them, but it's not. I've had issues with all four of them in the past. I'm way past apologizing..."

"They're pulling up right now, so I'm going to tell her to come inside." Bri told the girls.

She went to the front door and returned to the kitchen with them a few moments later. "Let's get over this shit, figure it out, and go to the club." She said with the duo trailing behind her.

The issue started with Natalie and Rollie who went back-and-forth. The argument then went on to a back-and-forth between Scotty and Rollie.

"On my son! On my son!" Rollie swore while clapping her hands together.