𝟏𝟏 - 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝟐𝟗𝒕𝒉, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

PEACE. Not the word I would use to describe this month. But as incredible as it sounds that's what I was having at the moment. Maybe because today is a Sunday morning and I am sleeping in a comfortable bed in a hotel room? Maybe. Or maybe because even though my cell phone is state of the art it was being used as a Nokia that only answers calls? Maybe.

It has been a few days since my last Twitter post, after which I wrote down my password on a piece of paper and uninstalled the application. If I need to, I will install it again sometime.

I only answer calls from Jude, Juliana and my mom. Other than that, I hardly touch my cell phone. I have never been so far away from my cell phone. It is strange to be so far away from my cell phone, but even more so from my family. I miss them a lot. But these days Sofía has been a great support, she has been like a mother to me. She is an amazing woman.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. I didn't even ask for room service. Sofía wouldn't wake up at this hour on a day off. I pulled the blanket over my head in a cocoon, ignoring whoever was at the door. Just when I thought the person had finally left, I heard more knocks on the door. What a mess.

I stood up lazily as the person kept banging on the door.

— Wait! — I spoke and the knocking stopped.

I opened the door and soon my lazy expression was taken by joy and a hint of confusion. The girl was smiling with a suitcase in one hand and some bags in the other.

— Juliana? What are you doing here? — I hugged her and she quickly returned the hug

— I've been missing you too, my love.

I let go of her and watched as the girl settled into my room and threw herself on the bed. I closed the door and threw myself on her side.

— I still want to know what you're doing here. — I looked at the brunette who was staring at the ceiling.

— Your boyfriend sent me to keep you company. — she looked at me, realizing that I didn't believe her. — You don't believe me?

— No, spit it out.

— I wanted to get out of the house for a while. Then Jude said that if I wanted to, he'd pay my fare to come see you.

— Did he offer or did you force him?

— Force him? Never! Why would I do that?