" festival of.. love? " | twenty - eight

Start from the beginning

I could feel my heart race.. and his too.. right against my chest. He hugged me back. I just tried to cry, and they were.. believable enough. Xiao noticed, and like in the script.. a small smile appeared on his face.

"Silly." He looked down toward me, using his free hand to gently pat my head.

A few seconds later, I pulled away from the embrace, looking at him. My cheeks were definitely red.. and I really wasn't faking it. "Xiao.."

"I.. saw some sort of.. dragon in the sky earlier.. it.. came from the direction of Mondstadt.." Xiao's eyes slightly widened, before he took in a deep breath.

"Then.. I shall inform Mor- .. Zhongli about such information later, then.. stay with me longer." He looked a little embarrassed.. to the point where I didn't know if he was simply acting, or if he really was embarrassed about saying something.. he usually wouldn't say.

"I.. will always help you whenever you call out my name, no matter. I promise I won't be mad.." He trailed off, while I simply smiled. I then let out a sigh, before I looked out to the sky.

"I wonder.."

"What was that dragon?"

Afterwards, I finally stopped, while quickly stuffing my script back into my backpack. "X-Xiao.. since.. since when did you get so good at this?!" I looked toward him, while he also stuffed his script in his backpack.

"... It's suppose to be a sort of romantic scene, and we're dating."

"Oh.. true.." I was a little embarrassed, to say the lease. "But.. I thought you were horrible at like.. uhm.. ugh.. nevermind.." My body drooped down, as I let out another sigh.

"I should get you home now. Come on." Xiao offered a hand to hold, while he had both his shoulder bag, and tote bag with my costume inside on one arm. I simply nodded, before putting on my backpack, and taking my prop with one hand.

I took his hand in mine, shake the two of us began to walk together.

[ • next scene incoming ! a week later.. ]

I was simply scrolling on tiktok on my phone, when.. I received multiple messages from the groupchat.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

a group full of idiots------------------------

------------------------

3:20pm
yesterday

HU TAOO