THIRTEEN. switch-a-rooney

Start from the beginning

"Uh, but, uh, what am I supposed to do for the next 45 minutes?" London asked.

"Don't you have shopping to do? Or anything?" Raven questioned.

"But I didn't bring any money."

Raven and Zack furrowed their brows.

"You don't need it." Zack said, "You just sign for stuff. You're London Tipton."

"I am, aren't I? Let's go buy... everything."

London gestured towards the others to follow and Raven and Zack slowly follow behind the girl.

"She's acting weird." Raven whispered, "Weirded than London weird."

"I don't think so."

Raven scoffed, "She thought you were cute... er than normal."

"Sounds to me... like you are... jealous."

"Okay, you've completely ruined our conversation from here." She said.

And London did take the duo shopping... more so Zack than Raven, but shopping nonetheless.

It was odd that she was being so nice to everyone... literally everyone. Spending thousands upon thousands on Zack alone which Raven would heavily question.

LATER THAT day, Raven had to work at the smoothie bath when Zack came around wearing a suit.

Raven threw her rag on the counter as he approached her with a small.

"Don't you look dapper." She smiled, "Where are you going?"

"Aqua lounge. London asked me to meet her. She's throwing a party."

"A party for two?"

"It's not like that." Zack softly smiled, "I've known London for six years. She wouldn't give me her water when my hair caught on fire."

Raven sighed, "Fine. Have fun... not too much fun."

"I will. Now, can I get a kiss goodbye?"

Zack leaned forward and Raven pushed his face back.

"We'll see what happens after this party."

Zack raised his hands, "I'm telling you. It's nothing."

Zack made his way towards the Aqua lounge and not long after London came rushing towards the smoothie bar.

"Have you seen me?"

Raven slowly nodded, "Yes. I'm seeing you right now. Aren't you suppose to be at the Aqua lounge throwing a party? For two."

"Stupid me." London scoffed, "Come! You're super scary maybe you'll spook her away."

Raven didn't have time to protest as London grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the lounge.

Just in time to see London (not really) holding Zack down and kissing him with utter force.

London let out a very loud gasp as (let's say doppelgänger) her doppelgänger finally freed Zack from the kiss.

"Oh, you are so busted, sister!" London shouted.

"London!" Zack shouted, "London? Raven!"

"What's the matter with you?" London asked, "You'd think you'd never seen a twin before."

London turned towards her doppelgänger as Zack squeezed Raven's shoulder, trying to explain literally anything that he could, but she was too focused on London arguing back and forth with her doppelgänger.

"Oh, that's it." Her doppelgänger spoke.

London pushed Raven in front of her.

"That's what she's here for!" London shouted.

"You think I'm scared of her?"

Raven smiled, "No, but I think you should be."

To make a long story short, London's doppelgänger wasn't seen leaving the boat.

But, on to more important things... Zack almost begging on his knees to let Raven hear him out.

"I'm sorry. You were right. She's was acting strange and I should've listened to you after she bought me two suits."

Raven sighed, "I forgive you, but you have to do something for me."

"Anything."

Raven smiled and that next day Zack and Raven stood on the sky deck.

"You look good." She smiled.

"When I said anything, I didn't mean this."

Zack was dressed down to the nines with Raven's clothes. They didn't fit, some of her clothes more snug that others, but he put them on without many questions.

"But you did it anyway." Raven smiled, throwing her arm over Zack's shoulder, "Now, we've got some pictures to take."

"Can I at least get kiss now?"

She smiled, "Maybe after... Let's see how good you look on these photos."

"

— lucy has something to say !!

i would say about two possible chapters left :)

THE SOUND EFFECT OF THE CROWD GOING "ooh" WHEN SHE SAYS HES CUTE IS INSANE 😭

bye :))))