𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"So? Are you his little girlfriend?" He asks, grinning and raising a brow. You slowly back up, crawling backwards. Your breath was inconsistent. You don't know whether to run or help Mikey. You didn't expect Mikey to get down so easily. The large man walks over Mikey's body, making his way to you.

Mitsuya rushes over, "Taiju, you fucker! Don't you dare get any closer to her!"

"Prayer time's over."

Mitsuya stops in his tracks. You look down and Mikey wasn't on the floor anymore. Mikey was now behind Taiju. Mitsuya urges you to get up and you do. Rushing away from the scene, going toward the silver-haired boy.

"Give it up, Sano Manjiro," one of Taiju's subordinates speaks. He had blonde hair and a large mark over his eye. "The boss is on another level with you."

You felt angry as the boy continued to talk down on Mikey. Mikey remained silent, his eyes focused on Taiju. "Is... is Mikey..." Takemichi says in disbelief, "About to lose?!"

Taiju continues to boast about his strength as well as degrading Mikey's. He continues to mock the title he was given. All the Toman members around you seemed to be losing hope. You clench your fists. Anticipating what Mikey's next move would be.

Mikey sighs, "That hit I took from you was me punishing myself."

Mikey makes a swift kick to Taiju's head. No one seemed to see his leg raise though. Taiju's body weight hit the ground loudly. Both of the other Black Dragons members looked at their leader in disbelief as Taiju remained unconscious, foaming out of the mouth.

"So... that's the Invincible Mikey!" The dark-haired Black Dragons member says.

Mikey takes out a charm from inside his jacket. "I ride the memento my brother left me and wear the memento Baji left behind," he says softly, closing his eyes, "When I ride out, it's like they're still with me."

"My brother, Baji, you guys... You're all in here with me," he places his hand on his heart. He smiles, opening his eyes again, "That's what makes me strong."

You wipe the tear you had running down as you listened to him. Mikey had you worried, with the way he was speaking. As always, his smile and his words gave hope to everyone.

Mikey turns around, "Well, Christmas might be over, but let's ride!" He smiles brightly. You jog back to him and he watches you. Before he opens the door, you hear Taiju groaning. "The fuck do you think you're going?!" He yells angrily. Waking up, getting picked up by the blonde he was with.

"Koko! Call our soldiers inside! We'll pit 100 of our men against all of them!" He continues to shout, the dark-haired boy rushes toward the door after being given an order. Mikey's face went back to expressionless.

"Black Dragons is strong," he comments, "But you have no heart."

The wind from the outside hits him, his hair lifting and flowing through, "We're going to create a new age. So sit back and watch."

Taiju becomes more angered, yelling for Koko. "We've lost..."

Taiju lets go of the blonde's grip and crawls out impatiently. The rest of you rush to the door. Draken was sitting on the stairs. One hundred men all scattered on the ground in front of him.

With relief, everyone cheered for Toman's victory. Pumped up after hours of fighting. Takemichi falls over but Mitsuya catches him before he hits the ground. You smile at your friend.

Good job, Takemichi.

The boys walk toward their bikes and you follow. Draken picks up his phone.

"What? Takemitchy? Yeah, why?"

Everyone looks over to the tall boy as he hung up. "Emma wants to meet in front of Hina's place," he informs, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Perfect, I was gonna drop off [Y/N] anyway," Mikey replies. Draken takes Takemichi from Mitsuya, urging him to get some rest and go home.

You hop on the back of Mikey's bike. "I think I know what's about to happen," you say, as he starts to drive.

"Yeah?" Mikey replies, "What's gonna happen?"

You tell him Hina and Takemichi are probably going to make up. He was slightly surprised they broke up at all. You tell him Hina's dad was the one who asked Takemichi to break up with her.

"Takemichi's too nice," Mikey says, "If that happened to me, I would've said 'Don't tell me what to do!' And kick him."

"Whoever your future girlfriend is, I hope her father doesn't urge you to break up with her," you tell him. "Plus, he's a cop! You'd be put in juvie if you did what you said," you add.

Mikey laughs. "Well..." he starts, "Is your dad a cop?"

As you were about to say something, you already arrived at the apartment. Hina and Emma were outside and Takemichi had just woken up.

Chapter twenty-three, end.