Chapter 3

"Choose your two foxtrot teams." "Payback and fanboy." I said looking at them "Phoenix and bob." "And your wingman." "Rooster." I said looking up at him "the rest of you will stand by on the carrier for any reserve role that's required. Dismissed." Cyclone said.

Time skip

"Your target is a clear and present threat. A secret uranium enrichment site under rogue state control. It's an underground bunker. Tucked between these two mountains. Your route of ingress is heavily defended by surface-to-air missiles backed up by fifth-generation fighters. Once your F-18 strike team crosses the border, tomahawk missiles from the USS Leyte gulf will launch a synchronized strike on the enemy's airfield here. This will knock out their runway. But you'll have to contend with any planes in the air. The moment those tomahawks hit, the enemy will know you're coming." Cyclone say before continuing "your time to target will be two minutes and 30 seconds. Any longer than that, and you will be exposed to any aircraft the tomahawks may have missed." "This is what you've all been training for. Come home safely."

Time skip

I was walking to my plain until Bradley stopped me. "Y/n I..." Bradley starts to say but I interrupt him knowing exactly what he was gonna say "Bradley. Maverick help to pick out who should be on this mission and he suggested that you be my wring man. You can both talk when we get back." I say "yeah. I also just wanted to say be safe ok I don't want to lose you." Bradley say. I put my hand on his cheek "you won't I promise." I say giving him a quick kiss.

Time skip (since I don't want to write the flying scene I am going to skip till where maverick's plain crashes sorry 😞)

3rd person pov

"Rooster, evade, evade!" Y/n say looking back to see rooster "I can't shake 'em! They're on me! They're on me!" Rooster yells. As y/n flys over just to get hit and her plain starts to go down. "Spider! No!" As Rooster yells he could feel his heart dropping.

Time skip to when Bradley crashes his plain

Y/n runs to Bradley scared and worried. "You all right?" Y/n yells seeing Bradley "yeah, I'm good" he say standing up as he sees her there's a relief going over him after seeing that y/n is fine but snaps out of it when his wife pushes him to the ground.

"Y/n! What the hell?" Bradley say taking off his helmet. "What are you doing here?" Y/n says throwing her own "what am I doing here?" Bradley say while getting up "you think I took that missile so you could be down here with me? You should be back on the carrier by now!" Y/n said "I saved you life y/n" Bradley said "I saved your life. That's the whole point. What the hell were you even thinking?" Y/n questions "our parents taught us not to think remember!" Bradley say throwing his hands up in the air. Y/n looks down to the side "you got a point..." she says "look I can't go home with out our sons mother. Even I couldn't go home knowing my wife is in danger or hurt" Bradley say.

Time skip to back on the boat

Y/n and Bradley get off the plain after people swarm them. There friends all greet them. As hangman Phoenix rooster and spider all talk about how hangman got a second kill Phoenix also say that y/n an aces now.

As Bradley and y/n get home from after Bradley talking to maverick they are greeted by a warm hug from there son. ( they live somewhere different so they where in a another plain before going home)

Time skip to when nick Bradley Bradshaw is older and on a mission with his team mates and friends.

Nick pov
Me and my wife where in the hall way looking at pictures of people until we see a picture of my mother I point it out to my wife.

"There is my mother." I say pointing to my mom y/n in a picture. "Your mother was beautiful" my wife says. She never got to meet my mother heck I can barely remember her she died when I was young. She died when I was five from a mission she was on. The only way I remember her voice now is by videos of her that my dad filmed. I forget her voice some times. When I got old enough my dad told me how my mother died he didn't tell me before because I was to young but then he finally told me she had died just like my dads dad goose.

Apparently my dads and mom's friend Bob was with her that day. even the one that held her in his arms when she died. I remember when I was younger that I could here my dad crying in his room  by being heart broken by the fact that his wife was gone.

I always like to think that she is proud of me. Also my Dad has never loved any one after that he says that she was his soulmate and he could never love someone as he loved her. He's doing good for the most part though he has a small Picture of me mom and him all singing together I was on a piano while my mom and dad sat together.

Me and my wife named our first born which was a girl. Y/n in honor of my mother.

                                 The end

Y'all I am so sorry this was such a bad chapter but I really didn't want to write but I didn't want stop the book so I still wrote parts of the end of the movie for you guys I am sorry for this being a bad chapter again but I hope you guys enjoyed at least parts of the book.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾s ༄ 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗐 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 ༄ 🎉