Chapter 2

Photos for the beach scene but you play football in different clothes
Time skip to midnight

Y/n

I walk out to the room but when I get there to see Bradley having his head in his hands. "Bradley." I say while sitting next to him on the bed "what's wrong?" I say rubbing my hand on his back.

I can hear him start to cry a lot more than before so I pull him a little closer just for him to know that I'm not leaving. "It's about what hangman said. After talking about my dad, everything reminds me of him and I just wish that he was here." Bradley say while trying to hold back tears.

"Bradley he is here he's bin watching you this whole time. And I wish that he was here to as well, but just know that he is proud of you I know it. And Bradley you can cry don't hold back your tears in front of me. I am your wife and I am supposed to be there for you Bradley." I say after I finish Bradley starts to break down.

I move his head to my shoulder to rest. After a few minutes of talking on the bed Bradley falls asleep so I whisper a good night and pull the blankets up in each other I was going to sleep until I feel a arm pulling me closer to Bradley. "Thank you y/n" Bradley say before I fully fall a sleep with him.

Time skip to at beach

All of us have bin play football for a while but I got tired and sat down. I watch for a while until Bradley decides to surprise me by almost throwing me in the water. "Bradley!" I yelled while laughing "sorry I couldn't help it" Bradley says while laughing his ass of. I just roll my eyes but still laughing a little "mom! Dad!" Both me and Bradley turn to see nick our son with one of my friends from where we live

"Nick!" I yelled back run a few step while lifting my skirt. Bradley right behind me. I bend down to hug him in my arms when he makes it. when nick gets in my arms we all do a little hug together.

After Bradley lifts up nick to hug him a little better. "What are you doing here little guy." Bradley ask. "He wanted to come and see you guy's" my friend answers "well, I glad you guys came to see us" I say. "Hey Nick!" We all turn around to see Phoenix yelling and the others staring. Me and Bradley introduced nick to everyone even hangman. We all ask penny if she could open the bar just for us after a while of talking she say yes.

I see my dad in there and decided to introduced nick to him. " hey" I say to Bradley while he has nick in his arms he turns to me. "Yeah everything ok" he says with a concerned voice. "Yeah everything Is good. I just want to introduce Nick to my dad." I say as Bradley just nods he hands him over to me and giving me a kiss short but lovely one.

I introduced nick to maverick. I think Nick was very happy because when I told him that we where gonna meet maverick he got all happy and excited. Even dad as excited to meet nick.

Me and my dad where talking an catching up too together after nick ran off to his dad.

3rd person pov

Maverick and y/n where talking for a while until a familiar song came on. They both turn around to see Bradley having placed nick on top of the piano and Bradley had his glasses on. They both start to sing together while everyone dance drank beer or where talking together.

Maverick was getting déjà vu of goose with Bradley but just the differences now is that it's Bradley and his own sun. "Gosh, those two" y/n says while laughing. "Bradley and nick, gosh Bradley could be so embarrassing, but it just makes me laugh all the time and even fall in love with him even more because he just makes me happy" y/n says while looking at them as maverick just listens to his daughter talk.

"And nick. Nick can just be this cute little boy with so much energy every day. He asks how me and Bradley day was all the time. He even loves to cook with me Nick makes me happy I wouldn't change a thing about any of it I love my son and his father. There what keeps me going and happy every day" Y/n said finally looking at her dad "I could tell you love them very much I'm gonna join them ok" maverick say to her as she nodes and then start to talk to her friend and Phoenix.