𝘃𝗶. 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽

Start from the beginning

He threw the gun away and looked at the situation, just when he was about to charge–

"この堕落した魂を絶やせ !"
ᴷᵒⁿᵒ ᵈᵃʳᵃᵏᵘ ˢʰⁱᵗᵃ ᵗᵃᵐᵃˢʰⁱ ᵒ ᵗᵃʸᵃˢᵉ !

The spirit's head fell to the ground with a thud. Both figures eyes slowly trailed to the voice, Y/N gasps and tears clouded her vision.

"This evil shall spread no more!"

"For I am death and darkness, the everlasting memory of the dead."

"In the name of the Heavenly Principles, I shall purge your existence with no mercy!"

SLASH!!!

The figure floats down, their eyes glancing at the two then sheathed the katana. "Y/N," She spoke, opening her arms to the angel who didn't hesitate to run to them. 

"You're alive!" She sobbed, embracing the warmth with the smell of death. 

Dazai looked at the scene, confused about who is she and how they knew Y/N. She smiled and patted the younger one, "Still affected but I lived," Y/N nodded then looked at Dazai. 

Gesturing him to get closer despite the scene he just witnessed, he obliged now standing in front of them. 

"Dazai, meet your savior and end," She introduced him, "Makoto meets Dazai, the 'bastard whos out of control', your words, not mine." Makoto glared at Dazai and then held her hand out. 

Dazai shook her hand despite the burning gaze she had on him, "Makoto Kutsuki," she introduced then looked at Y/N again. 

"How long have you been down here?" She asked, Y/N fiddled with her hands, "roughly 5? Years I think," she answered, she hums then her eyes trailed to the smoke where the spirit once stood. 

"That spirit," she started then walked towards it, "Is not death," Makoto kneeled on the ground and then touched the smoke only for it to burn her, "This is not death, this is forbidden magic." Y/N's eyes widened, then brought her hand to her chin going into 'thinking mode' She hummed. 

"But the only person that was able to use forbidden magic is..." she stopped, shock written on her face again.

"Your sister."

The three exited the grave and paid respect, "let's head back to the base with the girl and the attacker," she told Dazai who agreed and then called his team to retreat. 

Once they were back they gathered around the attacker, Makoto leaning against the wall, Dazai and Y/N standing in front, "Who sent you?" she began, and the attacker laughed. 

"You think I'm gonna tell you?" he answered, "that guy paid me so much money I'm gonna become a millionaire!" he bragged only for his arm to be twisted, screaming out in pain Y/N looked at Dazai who had no expression then looked at Makoto who had the same look. 

"I'm not gonna ask twice, whoever sent you this bounty will not be giving you the money," Y/N crossed her arms, the guy didn't budge still instead tried to use his ability only to be nullified by Dazai, who in return twist the arm more officially dislocating and breaking it. 

"We have all day, I'm 100% sure you won't leave this place with a heartbeat," She started then walked towards him. 

"Even if you do, Makoto will keep reviving you until you give us a name," she whispered then broke his finger, "Give us a name."

He cackled, "Only a fool would fall," I sighed and yanked his head close to me, "If you don't drop a name, I'm afraid I'll have to do justice over, and over again."