𝗶𝗶. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲

"We'll hander her with the best care," An officer reassures Fukuzawa as the team slowly transport Y/N to a bed, there were many murmurs in the background but luckily the division has blocked off and covered the scene from the public

"I'll leave it to you then," Fukuzawa crossed his arms and looked at Y/N who was on the stretcher in the ambulance, "Ne, Fukuzawa-san, who is Y/N?" Ranpo tugged on his shirt, Fukuzawa merely sighed and walked towards her. 

"An old client," Ranpo quickly deduced just from the sight and the emotion he was feeling towards the girl, "Yukichi..." A whisper came out of her, "Y/N don't speak, you'll only strain yourself more," He held her hand tightly and Y/N let out a weak chuckle. 

"Once I'm out, save me a seat on that Vice President seat won't you?" She coughed more blood then Fukuzawa quickly grabbed a handkerchief to wipe the blood. 

"I don't die easily," She caress his cheek and then slowly sat up startling the swordsman.

 "Let's have some fun once I'm back" she whispers knowing Ranpo is close to them, Fukuzawa's face slowly turned red and Y/N smirked at her work. 

"I'm sorry Fukuzawa-san but we need to get her to the hospital now," A voice cuts off their conversation. Fukuzawa slowly regained his composure and nodded. 

"I'll see you soon then?" He asked standing beside Ranpo now.

"It might take years, will you wait for that long?" She jokingly said and Fukuzawa still had a cold face but nodded.

.

.

.

"That's how we met," Y/N told Mori who was holding her hostage, Y/N spat out blood after hearing no response she chuckled, "amused yet? I told you we have no special connection." Mori got up and left the angel in the torture room, and a laugh emerged from the corner. 

Slowly the person emerged from the darkness, he had bandages all over his body yet he kept a nice appearance. "I wonder how will boss handle you," He spoke then kicked the leg of the chair making Y/N fall with a thud. 

"I supposed you're his dog?" Y/N smirked then felt a sting on her cheek, "For who I am is none of your business," He held his wrist and then walked away.

 Y/N sighed and looked to the side seeing a spider, "Oh hey, new around here?" She talked to it, and the spider simply did a nodding gesture and crawled towards her. 

"I hate spiders, it reminds me of them." She rolled her eyes then felt her wrist and leg untied, "are you them?" The spider nodded and crawled back to the hole, Y/N smiled having a short closure, "If you leave, you'll be dead instantly" A familiar voice calls out. 

"I'm offering you a job, here at Port Mafia," Mori walked towards the injured angel then held out a hand, "Few questions before I decide my fate." Y/N stood up and flutter her winged ears, "Do tell," Mori retracts his hand and took a step back.