• 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨🍀

# MIRZA FAMILY :

Late Shanwaaz Mirza had two sons with his wife Late Noor-ul-Ain

1. Shahzad Mirza ( 52 yrs old )
2. Noshad Mirza ( 45 yrs old )

Shahzad Mirza had Two sons and one daughter with his wife Saqeena Mirza

1. Sharyaar Mirza ( 26 yrs old )
2. Hoorain Mirza ( 22 yrs old ) (MC)
3. Haider Mirza ( 17 yrs old )

Noshad Mirza had two sons with his wife Shifa Mirza

1. Asher Mirza ( 20  yrs old )
2. Zohaib Mirza( 15 yrs old )

Late Shanwaz Mirza was the only son of his father they were not so rich His father was a teacher and his mother was dead when he was 10 years old he was raised by his father by himself only  His father had given him a good education and etiquette. Shanwaz start his business of exporting and importing Metal when he was 23 years old and became a very good and famous businessman at the age of 30. And now his business is being handled by his sons or should we say that they are increasing his business with their talents education and etiquette.

Shahzad Mirza is the CEO of Mirza Corp. and as well as a very good person who loves his family a lot and especially his daughter she is an apple of his eye he loves her lot and his sons and his nephews. They are his pride of him. He is a very successful man and he will soon retire from his post and give his post to his elder son.

Noshad Mirza is The CEO of Mirza Industries and as well a very kind person who loves his family a lot and always sees Hoorain as his daughter always fulfilling her all wishes without any questions.

And here comes the younger generation First Sharyaar who is very intelligent and disciplined just like his grandfather He will soon become his father's post CEO and he loves his family so much. He is engaged to Rumesa Khan. Next, we have Haider Mirza he is a spoilt child of the family and a very understanding brother to his siblings and he has topped in Matrix with good Marks. Next, we have Asher Mirza. He is the crime partner of Hoorain and a very obeying brother for Her. He is a student of bachelor of technology with computer science and the last Zohaib Mirza is so innocent and kind brother to his siblings and so adorable.

# KHAN FAMILY

Late Hussain Khan had one son with his wife Late Fatema Khan.

1. Zorawar Khan ( 57 years old )

Zorawar Khan had two sons and one daughter with his wife Haniya Khan.

1. Zaydan Khan ( 25 yrs old ) (MC)
2. Haya Khan ( 20 yrs old )
3. Zaid Khan ( 16 yrs old )

Late Hussain Khan was so rich cause of his father's money as his father was a cold-hearted Top Mafia in India and his mother was the queen of his father's kingdom she was Korean  her real name was Kim Myeong but she changed her name when she married to his father
So he follow his father's steps and became a Most Dangerous Mafia in his father's kingdom. Then his son Zorawar Khan became the Next Mafia of his generation and became a very good and understanding person to his family and his Kingdom. And he ruled to both the countries India and Turkey And now his son has takes his place . 

Haya Khan is not so innocent but intelligent she is so intelligent like her other family members. She is just like her mother in personality, kindness, in looks and she is also so smart like her mother she doing fashion design and she will join her mother's company The Fashionista industry

Zaid Khan is so smart at a young age but he is so kind and adorable and loves his family a lot he is doing his matrix at worl toppest University and lives in a hostel far from his family he also does not know about his family's mafia business.

So guys Here are the family members of the Main characters...
And I will also upload the part in which I will tell u about our main characters ...

So Allah Hafiz Nd take care

Byy...