four

morning, nari pov

i walked out of my flat block, seeing gyuvin standing in front of my block of apartments, it now began to be a routine walking with gyuvin. today though, he was wearing a hoodie rather than his blazer, it was a grey colour, similiar to the one i chose to wear today.

gyuvin turned around, seeing me walk towards him and he gave me a huge wave, as i started to speed walk toward him, since he was waiting.

"don't you think we actually seem like a couple now?" nari asked, they had been on this fake dating scheme for a good two weeks now but it was the first time nari felt like they actually looked like a couple as they wore similiar hoodies.

"i guess, it's like we have twins telepathy." gyuvin exclaimed as the two were about to leave for their journey to school.

"wait a second," gyuvin then asked, i paused and i felt him walk behind me, suddenly stroking my hair, then i realised he was gathering my hair to make a ponytail, "did you not have time to tie your hair this morning?"

"oh yeah, i forgot." i replied back, but i was kind of nervous, nearly stuttering because his sudden action of tying my hair made me feel surprised, his sudden acts of service kind of made me feel weird. he finished tying my hair and then patted my hair, then placed his hands on my shoulders so he could see the front of my hair whilst smiling.

"how come you had a hair band?" i asked, actually curious, as the both of us started to walk to the bus stop.

"i have long hair too! sometimes i wear it whilst playing basketball." gyuvin then answered, that's true, i did. sometimes see gyuvin play basketball at lunch.

we both walked away to the bus stop, this time gyuvin started talking about his cousins and how they all hate him.

a few minutes later

i finally saw the bus arriving from the distance, but it seemed more crowded than usual. i looked behind to make eye contact with gyuvin as he also expressed an annoyed face, the bus was later than usual and was packed.

luckily the two of us were able to get on the bus, but standing and we were both near the driver as we couldn't get further into the bus.

later on, a few more passengers arrived on the bus, leading to the space each passenger have to become limited. and eventually, gyuvin who was having a conversation with me freely became quiet as he was now placed exactly in front of me, facing me, his arms  outreaching the handle hangers. the closeness of us two again made me feel strange again. especially since we made eye contact many, many times.

later that day
gyuvin pov

it was nearly the end of the lunch break, and i began to clear out my desk, ready to prepare for my next class, until i noticed hiyyih at our class door.

she started pointing out her finger at me, signaling me to come to her, as she pulled an angry expression. i furrowed my eyebrows as i looked around to check if she was talking to me, but it seemed like she was, so i followed her, as she lead me to a random corridor, her arms crossed. not going to lie her presence felt like she was a grim reaper.

"what do you need hiyyih? answers for the english exam?" i asked, since she occasionally asks me.

her face instantly lit up, "oh yes that! that and i need to know something."

"you're not playing around with nari right? since when did you like my best friend?" she asked again, whilst i was taken by her words, but im a man who only speaks the truth.

"i'm crazy about her, i like her so much it might be a problem, i'm not playing around with her, i'm not that type of person hiyyih." i answered back, hiyyih looked so touch that she pulled a shocked face with both of her hands covering her face.