Aera : Yes coming.

I look at the lady I met and said ,

Aera : I have to go now Ajumma. If you don't mind .

Ajumma : Sure durling. Good luck.

Aera : Thank you Ajumma. Take care of yourself.

Ajumma: You too dear . It's nice to meet you .

I bowed to her and left for the doctor's room .

Taehyung's Pov

I came out from the doctors cabin .

My eyes are treaty because of the doctors words . I look for my mom and saw her sitting with a girl . Mom is talking and laughing with her and the girl is also laughing. I smiled at them .

I was about to go there but a nurse called me and I start talking with her .

After that when I turn to go ,I saw the girl left from there and my mom was looking at her fading figure from behind . I walked to her .

Taehyung  : Mom ...

Taehyung's Mom : You're here son . Are you done ?

Taehyung : Yes mom . Let's go home .

Taehyung's mom : Let's go .

On the way out from the hospital, I asked mom who was the girl with her and then she start talking about her . Not just talking , she started to say all good words about her .

Taehyung: You liked that girl soo much?

Mrs. Kim : Yes  . Who won't ? She's such a good girl . I wish you get a girl like her in my absence.

Taehyung : Mom~~ why are you talking like this ?

Mrs. Kim : Why ? Did you thought I know nothing son ?

Taehyung : Yes , you know nothing.

Mrs. Kim : I know everything son . I know about my cancer -

Taehyung : Mom . It's nothing. Don't talk about it . Or I won't talk with you.

Mrs Kim: Ok ok . I won't . I won't . Now let's go and eat something. Aren't my baby is hungry?

Taehyung : Yes but I don't want to eat .

Mrs Kim: Wae Wae ?

Taehyung : Think what you said .

Mrs Kim : I don't - oh . What ? Don't you want a girlfriend? Boy everyone in your age has girlfriends but you ?

Taehyung : I don't want anyone. I have you .

Mrs Kim : You still need girlfriend -

Taehyung : Do you want me to stay hungry all day long ?

Mrs Kim : Aniii~~~

We reach home . I park the car and mom went out of the car. I also did . Mom hold my hand and drag me with her as I smiled at her cuteness.

At doctor's cabin
Aera's Pov

Doctor: So ... Miss Aera, I studied your prescriptions again and find out that.... we can go with surgery too . It might be a little bit risky but we can give it a try .

Aera : What do you prefer?

Doctor : I don't know actually. It all depends on you . It's your life so your decision is what matters.

Aera : I need some time to think .

Doctor : Ok . Take your time . But remember one thing that it if you get the surgery done then you can get some more days to live . But only if it went well .

Aera : Thank you doctor.

I went out from the room again and walk back to my apartment.

Authors Pov •••

Let's me decrease the confusion. Let's meet with Aera and Taehyung.

Aera . Jung Aera.

A girl who's at the last year of her university. She don't have anyone. No parents, no family. Literally no one.

She live alone at a apartment. She work for living costs . She's a brilliant student so she's well known at her school .

But that doesn't mean she has many friends. She has no one also at school. She had a best friend but that girl betrayed and after that , slowly Aera stopped believing anyone.

Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.

A boy who had no one but just his mother. He is just like Aera at the last year of his varsity life . 

He was living at Daegu but shifted at Seoul some days ago for some reason. He live in a small apartment which is not too much far from Aera's.

He had his father but an abusive father with abusive step brother . He has some friends at Daegu but he had to leave them behind to come Seoul .

[And you will get other information about them  in the upcoming chapters ]

Aera's Pov

After coming home , I change my dress in my working clothes and start my day of working .

I do a part time job at a coffee shop . It's not a cheap coffee shop but am expensive one . Luxurious interior design. Beautiful features . It's really beautiful here .

And if you're wondering how I get a job here , then it was also suspicious to me . Because I just simply applied for a job and I got a chance to work here .  So it's like a magic.

I entered at my working place and greet by my co workers and the coffee shop owner . All of them are really sweet to me even my boss .

Aera : Annyeonghaseyo .

Mr Soho (owner ) : Welcome  Aera . Let's start working . Today's gonna be a busy day .

Aera : Ne sajang-nim . 

Just like that , I start working with them . They helped me a lot.

My working time is till 6 in the evening. So after my working time , I went straight to the library for some books and studies. 

And after studying till 9 p.m , I head back to my apartment . On the way , I also do buy some groceries and some dinner for myself.

And like this one day from my life end. 

_______

Soo.... Hello sweethearts , How are you all doing ?
It has been a long time I last published this story na ...
hehe ^^
Sorry to all of you who were waiting for this story .
At first I got busy with my studies and then after the exams when I though of writing , I become lazy .
I'm being too lazy because I'm not getting encouragement of writing honestly . But still I'll keep writing as much as I can .

And then talking about this fanfiction , It's my first Taehyung fanfic . I hope you all will like the story and I won't disappoint you .

I'm gonna update this story weekly so if you want you can add this story to your reading list so that whenever I publish a new chapter , You can get notified .

I hope you all  will like the story again and encourage me to write more . 

Thank you .

Have a great day sweethearts <333