I bit my lower lip. Like what I'd expected. I pissed him off, and now he's blaming me.

"See, y/n. I was only trying to teach, but you took me wrongly," he says, letting out a sigh like he's disappointed.

I curl my hand into a fist. He has made himself the victim, and I'm the one who is trying to defame me.

He gives me a stare before he turns to walk to the front.

"Let's continue the practise, guys."

The members look at me before going back to their positions.

I'm so embarrassed. And without a reason, I feel guilty too.

                   I'm in the room where I always meet up with Taehyung.

It's so unusual that he's late.

It's always like this whenever I want something to be fast.

I go to sit on the floor against the wall.

After several minutes, the door opens, revealing Taehyung.

As soon as I see him, I quickly get up and go to him.

He opens his arms, and I hug him. I tiptoe and put my arms around his neck.

I know it may sound dramatic, but I miss him so much. Like we haven't met for many years.

"I miss you," I say.

"I miss you too, babe," he says, tightening his hug around my waist.

I close my eyes and try to feel him as much as I can.

Soon, Taehyung notices the strangeness of y/n. Even though this is what he wants her to be, this is a very drastic change.

"What's wrong with you?" he asks me, and he loosens the hug, taking his arms off my waist.

I open my eyes and look into his eyes. I'm so confused. "W-what?"

He doesn't say anything.

"What is wrong with me, Taehyung-ah?" I ask him seriously.

"I don't know, but I know something is wrong with you. So, tell me," he says, and he puts his hand on my waist.

He's so quick at noticing.

I throw my head down and let out a small sigh. Then I nod. "Yeah, there's something wrong with me," I say, and I lift my head to look at him.

His eyes are so attentive, looking at me like he wants to listen to me so much.

"I feel unloved." I let out what I feel deep in my heart.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I feel unloved. It's like I am unlikable. I am not liked by people. Not even by my own family. I'm alone. And you know, I used to love singing and dancing. But now, I no longer feel the same way. Now, it's like I'm forcing myself to survive instead," I say in a shaken voice as I'm almost crying.

His facial expression stays the same. He probably doesn't know how to react to my inner heart.

I flinch when he suddenly pulls me closer into his hug, then he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I know very well how you feel, babe. My family doesn't approve of what I'm doing. They don't want me to be an idol. Sometimes, I feel that I'm alone too", he says.

I frown. I never heard that his family doesn't approve of him as an idol.

I used to watch BTS variety shows and interviews, and as far as I can tell, his family is so supportive of him.