Chapter 14

After weekends, it's a weekday again. I'm tired.

I don't know why I feel tired.

Do I find singing and dancing no longer fun?

Shit, I used to love these so much. I literally left everything for these.

Fuck, I shouldn't be like this.

I throw my head down and sigh.

I hear Sunhee giggling with the other girls.

I lift my head and secretly look at Sunhee.

Is it because of the drama in my life that I feel this way?

I notice Sunhee looks happy when I'm not trying to talk to her.

And all the time, she literally acts like I don't exist. But how? She used to be a bitch that wouldn't be fucking leave me alone, even for only one damn
second. Her change is so drastic.

I can't find the answer, no matter how much I try.

And last time, Taehyung was weird too, knowing what happened to me. How was it possible?

Weird.

Sometimes, this makes me think that he probably has something to do with Sunhee's sudden change.

But still, the question is how.

I'm going to meet Taehyung today, and I'm going to ask him everything.

"Girls, go back to your place. We're doing Womaniser this time," Dongwook says.

I sigh. Because of the last week, I hate this perverted teacher.

Today, he doesn't do anything to me. And I hope he won't.

I go back to my position at the back as I get ready for the choreography that I've learned.

Dongwook looks at everyone and then plays the music.

I move my body along with the music. I put all my focus on this.

Suddenly, he stops the music. Instantly, I get nervous.

I hope I'm not the one who makes a mistake!

Y/n," Dongwook calls me.

My eyes flicker. "Yes, teacher. Did I do something wrong?"

He walks towards me and stands behind me.

I hate this so much.

"At the "Oh!" part, your hips should move sharply."

I can feel he's about to cup my hips, so I quickly turn my body and take two steps away from him.

It was an obvious reaction from me to see his facial expression change.

"W-why?" He asks and forces out a little laughter.

I lower my head. "Im sorry, Teacher. I'm uncomfortable".

Dongwook is unpleasant with Y/N because what she's doing makes him look like he's sexually assaulting her.

He forces himself to maintain the smile. "What's wrong? I was only trying to teach you. Why did you take me wrongly? Isn't it a pity if you're the only one who's not synchronised with your other members?"

I keep my head lowered. I feel ashamed.

He turns his head towards the members. "Guys, do you think it is fair that just because one member messes with the choreography, it will ruin the image of the whole group?"

The members feel guilty for answering him.

"It is not fair, right?" Asks him.

The members nod, "Yes."