°*• Chapter 36 •*°

Start from the beginning

He could just see his mom propped herself comfortably on the sofa nearby. He peeked to see his mom close her eyes. Taehyun waited a bit, he knows she could easily fall asleep but could also easily woken up.

As he was carefully getting off his bed, a knock came on his door snapping his head to his mom's direction who was scrunching her fore, as if about to wake. Taehyun immediately moved to reach the door and opened it as fast and as quietly as he could.

"Uhm, are you Kang Taehyun?" A girl that resembled Hueningkai was infront of his door.

"I'm Kai oppa's younger sister, he asked me to lend you my phone."

Hueningkai

Hueningkai received a few nagging and scolding from both his parents and sisters to which he apologizes religiously. His parents ended up leaving to get him something to eat as he told them he was hungry and they haven't bought enough food for all of them. So now, he was left with his sisters.

"Uhm noona, Hiyyih..." he started making his sisters turn to him. His older sister, tucking his blanket properly on him while his younger sister was arranging the food that was bought before he woke up and ran away.

"I was just wondering if I could borrow your phone?" Hueningkai asked.

"Sure."

"No Kai, you need to rest. You can't play games on the phone." His older sister, Lea gave Hiyyih a pointed look who puts away her phone right away.

"But noona, I'm not going to play. I just need them for something really important." He reasoned.

"Them?" Lea raised a brow as Kai sighs.

"There's something my friends and I needed to do. I can't explain it because its something that can't be explained but we're really in a hurry and we can't waste more time. And I need both your phones for this." Hueningkai blabbered making his siblings confused at whatever he was saying.

"Oppa, exactly what do you mean?"

"Kai, what's going on?"

His sisters asked trying to read his expression. They could see that he was distressed and extremely worried of something but what?

"Noona I can't really explain it now, there's little time. We need your phones-"

"Kai, you're not involved in something... bad, are you?" Lea eyed him.

"Noona! Of course not! We're doing this to wake someone." He tries explaining.

"Wake someone?" Hiyyih wondered and he nods profusely as he got off his bed.

"Lea noona, Hiyyih, please... this is an emergency. We have to do something so nothing bad would happen."

"Kai calm down, you're scaring me. What are you talking about?" Lea asks, quite worried at the way her brother was acting.

"Do you trust me noona? Hiyyih? Please, we don't have a lot of time." Kai says, almost begging.

"Eonnie, why don't we just let oppa borrow our phones? Maybe, it is really something serious." Hiyyih supplied.

"Not until you tell me, what it was for?" Lea insists.

"My friends needs to go somewhere and we need to keep in touch. Please noona, I promise not to play pranks on you for a month." Kai says and Lea raises a brow.

"A year!" He says.

"Deal but Kai, you and your friends aren't doing something dangerous right?" Lea asks, Hiyyih also looked at Kai worriedly.