27

Kaveh sat down next to Alhaitham. He stared at his position. His hands were still covering his ears like usual but his body was sprawled out, him lying flat on his back, and the blanket barely covering what it needed to. Usually, he maintained something of a fetal position while sleeping on the ground. In any case, what really caught Kaveh's eye was the tent Alhaitham was currently pitching. 

He reached down and grabbed the blanket, carefully lifting it just to take a peek. Alhaitham shifted and Kaveh dropped the blanket, jumping up and taking a few steps back. He watched Alhaitham settle and then returned to his spot beside him on the floor. It wasn't like he hadn't seen Alhaitham naked before but something about getting a closer look...

"He noticed my mole so it's only fair," Kaveh convinced himself and took off the blanket. He walked in a circle around Alhaitham, admiring the view. Kaveh squatted down again and put his hand beside Alhaitham's dick. He tried to measure that length on his torso. 

"There is no way that would fit..." he muttered. 

"Nnn..." Alhaitham's face furrowed with irritation. 

"I wonder what you're dreaming about..." Kaveh pointed at Alhaitham's chest and poked his belly button. 

"Damn blonde hair," Alhaitham spoke in his sleep and rolled onto his side, facing Kaveh. Kaveh fell back on his ass, caught off guard, which meant his hand was beside Alhaitham's face. It was snatched by Alhaitham in his sleep and used as a pillow. 

"Blonde hair? Is he dreaming about Lumine? Or maybe Aether? No, he doesn't like Aether, does he? Who else is blonde..." Kaveh frowned and then gasped. "Dainsleif?!" Kaveh shook his head. "Sorry, Alhaitham, you can only have Dainsleif in your dreams... He is taken," he patted Alhaitham's head with his other hand. Kaveh laid down beside Alhaitham to stare at his face as he slept. His facial muscles relaxed, not as tense as when he spoke in his sleep. 

"You don't look so angry when you're sleeping..." Kaveh noticed. 

"I want to pull it," Alhaitham's face scrunched up again, annoyed. 

"Hm," Kaveh grabbed Alhaitham's wrist and brought his hand up to his hair. He plopped Alhaitham's hand down on his head to see what would happen. Alhaitham's hand moved through Kaveh's locks, combing his hair with his fingers, and massaging Kaveh's scalp. Kaveh closed his eyes from how relaxed the sensation made him. 

Alhaitham then clutched Kaveh's hair tightly to pull his head forward for a kiss. Kaveh's eyes snapped open but Alhaitham was still sound asleep. He shoved his tongue into the blonde's mouth as his hand moved down from Kaveh's head to his back. Kaveh gasped, pushing Alhaitham away lightly, not sure how to wake him up, but part of him not wanting him to wake up. Kaveh glanced down, wondering how close Alhaitham's exposed dick was to him. 

"Stop staring," Alhaitham spoke quietly against Kaveh's cheek. "Touch." 

"Are you really asleep?" Kaveh wasn't sure he believed that to be the case. 

"What do you mean?" Tears slowly escaped Alhaitham's eyes. "You've gotten married too?" 

"Hey, hey," Kaveh lightly tapped Alhaitham's cheek. "Hey, wake up, you're dreaming." He watched Alhaitham's eyes flutter open and clock the situation. He glanced around to assess the damage. 

"Ah," Alhaitham pulled his hand back from Kaveh, "you should've woken me up sooner. Did I do anything to you?" He reached behind him for the blanket and pulled it over his ass to somewhat cover himself. 

"Are you okay?" Kaveh brushed Alhaitham's hair behind his ear. "What were you dreaming about?" 

"You," he replied, glancing down to make sure the blanket was in place, not that it mattered, "we were quite intimate but then you pushed me away saying you had a spouse." 

"Pushed you?" Kaveh thought back to when he lightly pushed Alhaitham away. Surely that didn't change the course of his dream, right? But. Wait a minute. Intimate? Kaveh blushed. 

"If I ever do something you don't like, please tell me, I'll fix it, just..." Alhaitham brought Kaveh's hand to his face and allowed his hair to fall over his expression. "Don't leave," his voice cracked and Kaveh saw the droplets fall on the floor. His tears. "I know I can be... difficult... I'll do whatever you want... just please... don't abandon me..." 

Kaveh pushed Alhaitham's shoulder so he would lie on his back and then hovered over him. Alhaitham's hair fell so his shocked (and tear-stained) face was visible for Kaveh to see. 

"You'll do whatever I want?" Kaveh's face showed no hints of emotion. He watched silently as Alhaitham nodded. 

"I never should've pushed you away. I can't be alone again so please..." 

"I just want you to be yourself, Alhaitham," Kaveh smiled.