Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Starting again this time, both Qian Qing and Ding Jie are already familiar with the way.

He went straight to Thirteen Lines and stayed at the hotel he had visited last time. As soon as he settled down, Ding Jie was about to go out with a big bag on his shoulders. The big bag is full of chili sauce made by Qian's mother.

"Sister, let's go eat claypot rice. By the way, I will send this big bag of chili sauce to A Fei."

A Fei, the owner of the claypot rice stall, is very unforgettable after eating the chili sauce made by Qian's mother. Fortunately, last time Qian Qing asked Ding Jie to go there again before leaving, so this relationship was not broken.

"I thought that people here in Yangcheng don't eat spicy food. I didn't expect my aunt's chili sauce to be quite popular here."

Ding Jie sent chili sauce to A Fei twice after returning home, and he also wrote down the information from A Fei. Telephone. This time, when he heard that Ding Jie was coming to buy goods again, Ah Fei directly ordered more than 50 bottles of chili sauce. It's also okay to send it by mail, but every time it arrives, one or two bottles will always be damaged.

With so much chili sauce, it doesn't look like A Fei can consume it at a claypot rice stall. But they bought it seriously, and they didn't even pay back the price for a bottle of chili sauce. They just gave it five yuan a bottle, so Qian Qing didn't say anything. Why not sell? Moreover, Qian's mother can make dozens of bottles of chili sauce, which doesn't take much effort.

When I saw Ah Fei again, he was bigger than before. Seeing Ding Jie was like seeing a relative.

"Ajie is here, sit down quickly! The beautiful girl is here too, what do you want to eat?"

He opened two bottles of soda and brought them up: "I'll treat you to this meal, pretty girl, don't just throw away the money and leave like last time. Oh."

Seeing this, Qian Qing knew that Ah Fei had made a lot of money in chili sauce, and accepted the other party's kindness.

"Then I'm not going to be polite. I want pork ribs in black bean sauce. Please, boss, give me some green vegetables." The

train ride lasts for more than 20 hours. Don't talk about meat at this moment, just want to eat some Clear.

Ah Fei agreed with all his mouth, and also thoughtfully made a plate of garlic and cabbage for him.

When Qian Qing was eating, the diners sitting next to him were complaining to A Fei: "Ah Fei, you have finished your chili sauce again!"

A Fei wiped his hands on the apron, his head was full of question marks: "When I open the stall at night I just added it, it's so full... wait a minute, I'll get a new bottle."

A Fei took out a small bottle of chili sauce from under the booth, and Qian Qing stared straight at it, it's so small! Compared with the chili sauce sold by Qianmu, it is only a quarter of the original size!

A Fei also pretended to sigh: "This bottle is so expensive, eat it slowly."

The diners unceremoniously added chili sauce to their meals, while hurting A Fei: "Stinger! The rice you sell is better than others. All of them are expensive! You still want to talk about me eating some chili sauce?"

A suspicious redness appeared on A Fei's face: "...then my chili sauce is very expensive..."

Qian Qing stood aside I have to sigh that Ah Fei is black enough. A bottle of chili sauce costs five yuan. He divides it into four bottles and puts a small bottle on the stall. Even if there are many diners, it takes five or six people to finish it. Just for this chili sauce, he can float the claypot rice up for a dollar!