Welcoming the new help

Ring Announcer: "And this is it folks! The world cup of wrestling's grand finals!!" The crowd is going crazy seeing the two men in the ring. "I'm the east corner!!! Weighing 254Lbs, at 6'4"! The Jaguar!!! KING!!!!!!"  The man wearing the mask of a Jaguar threw his fist up into the air. Roars filling the air. "In the west corner, weighing 340 Lbs. At 6'2", the Limitless One!!! KEITH LEE!!!!"

The man threw his hands up, nodding his head. Not in cockiness, but straight confidence.   The two looked at each other, one pricing themselves on technical prowess, the other able to possibly move a bullhead with his bare hands.

The referee looked onward, gazing between the two men.  He spun his finger in the air signaling the bell to ring.  "DING DING!!!"

The two wrestlers circled each other, entering a clutch, the two battled for dominance.   The two slapped and chopped away.  Grappling each other in hopes that one gives up on the oher.  Keith being the stronger of the two was able to grapple him, lifting the luchador over his head.

Keith: "Graaghhhhh!" 

Keith had sent King across the ring, crashing on his back near the turnbuckle.  After a quick kick up, King cartwheels toward Keith, his boots striking him, as he is hunched over, King locks him into a pedigree.

(Will post King's moves in another chapter)

As he bounced off the canvas, King not wasting another moment ran to the turnbuckle, leaping on the top rope.  As Keith was trying to look at the lucha, the bright light, his eyes being squinted he failed to notice King flying backwards performing a flying moon press.

King: "RAWR!!!" (King will still talk with growls and roars similar to his Tekken variant when the mask is on.) His body slamming onto Keith, the air getting knocked out of him.

King sets up the pin, his hand slamming against the canvas.

Referee: "1, 2, 3!!!!"

"DING DING DING!!"

The bell went off, signaling the bout was over.

Moments later the same lucha was walking around the area, his face uncovered by the Jaguar mask.  His outfit was simple casual wear.  He looks onward to see a young man on the street.

He had dirty blonde hair, many bruises on his face as well as tear streaks going down his cheeks.

Rev Sergio: "My child. What is wrong?"

The young man looked upward to see the hooded man.  His kind demeanor give a calming presence towards him.

???: "I.... I was expelled father.... I lied and was caught."

Sergio placed a hand on his shoulder. Giving a smile as golden and genuine as could be.

Rev Sergio: "My child, though you lied, just seeing your eyes, you had truly strong and righteous reasoning.  Many good intentions involve dirtying their hands fot the greater good. I would know." He extended his hand out. "Would you like another chance?"

6 months later-

It has been half a year, the boy named Jaune had come to the orphanage and has helped Rev Sergio in running it.  He handle the cooking, cleaning, and tending to the gardens.  While Sergio handled the rest.

One particular day Sergio was feeling out of it. As he worked under the summer sun, he felt his chest tightening. Moments later he had fallen in the fields, for his fortune another was out there with him.

Jaune: "Reverend!" He ran up to catch him, he throws his body over his shoulder and rushes him inside.  "It's okay. Let's get you to the couch."

Sergio: "My son no, take me to the office, my medicine is in there." As they entered his office, Jaune turned on the lights, he placed him gently onto the office chair and looked for his medication. "On the right my son, the golden case."

Jaune: "Got it." He opened and looked at the 'Friday' tab, opening it and handing it over to Sergio. "There you go Reverend. " He sighed in relief.  As he did, he noticed something along the wall start to shimmer. He looked up to see the wall, lined with many trophies, medals, plaques, and belts. "What in the world?"

Sergio: "So, what do you wanna know my son?" Jaune looked over and saw Sergio already attempting to stand. I know that seeing all these medals, trinkets, you probably have questions."

Jaune looked around, and saw the pictures of the lucha King with other wrestlers, or holding awards.

Jaune: "You're king?"  His jaw hung in disbelief.  "The greatest luchador!"

Sergio: Chuckling a little, letting out a other cough. "Once upon a time, yes, I was." He looks at all of the trophies, belts, and awards. "But. Since my heart isn't as strong as it used to be, I had to hang up my boots." He looked at a case that housed the Jaguar mask.  "Hopefully my winnings of the past will be enough." 

Jaune: "And if not?"  He turned, noticing the small amount of blood on his shirt from the cough.

Sergio, then we will have to sell the orphanage and move to a smaller location, I don't know if all the children could come with us..." He Said with a sorrow staining in his voice.

Jaune: "Then I'll do it." Sergio looked at Jaune, as he stood in front of the window, the light shining on him. Showing him a reflection similar to the man that trained him. "I'll be the wrestler for you, father." With a determination that matched an inferno, Sergio knew who would inherit the mask.

Sergio: "I have just the mask for you." He stated pulling out a mask he used until he was ready for the mantle.