Hewwo 👉👈

uh hi? long time no see, am'right? If someone is still here, um love ya.

You can skip this part, it's not relevant. Go to the lines for the important.

I have several reasons why I was unable to update:

So in newyears, my grandmother died. My neighbor had legal problems (she's not a criminal, fyi, but her son stole and mistreated them. And they are older people, around 70 (! yes i know, he's awful). I had a fight with my best friend (although we already resolve things, but it was horrible (even if it was mostly my fault*, it's never happened to me before.) One of my other friends got tuberculosis (or something like that) and almost died.

Then, although not as serious as that but it killed me completely, it was the fact that the 3 disks of my computer got corrupted. Keep in mind that I've had it since 2011 (and omg, it's been 12 years wtf). I lost at least 200 files of drawings, characters, etc (finished and not). And all my videos, photos of my life. From my grandmother, my dead dog, damn, my fish. Even photos of my undead family are gone. And it was a lot.

And then my phone was formatted, so I lost the IbisPaintX files 🫤🫤🫤

so I was not wanting to do absolutely nothing. And when I got into Wattpad I was logged out. I forgot the wattpad counter ☠️, which made me want to do nothing even more.

Anyway—I recently started painting digitally again. (ahem check my insta ahem)

so here i am. yippee.

*With this I don't want to say that I did anything terrible, don't be scared xD. But I have this problem (which I really try to improve) that when I get overwhelmed with things I just ignore them. And I ignore them. And I ignore them.

And basically ignored her for half a month. If I already know, bad of me. And I apologized and he came to my house and we played Hogwarts legacy (or rather we spent 3 hours trying to crack and install it hahaha)

_____________________

Now the important thing;

1-Cloudy, I saw your FR, you're so cute. Love you.

2-I learned 3 hours ago to do this??? If you want, send me your Ocs (simple, plis) and I'll do some. I'm obsessed 😩🤚

•Send oc
•Tell me how are you
•Tell me BG color if you want (or a pattern idk. Baby pink with dots. Or send me a picture of the BG you want, whatever)
•Any details? Like the little stars o hearts?

 Or send me a picture of the BG you want, whatever)•Any details? Like the little stars o hearts?

That's all, peace!

That's all, peace!

AND TELL ME IF I NEED TO FINISH SOMETHING BECAUSE MY MIND IS JUST EMPTY