"I'm fine."

"If you say so. Help yourself if you change your mind."

Louis nodded and then continued following Harry into the living room where Harry sat down on the comfy brown couch. Louis just stood there, not knowing what to do. Louis was getting sweatier by the second.

"Come sit." Harry patted the spot on the couch next to him and grabbed two PlayStation 4 controllers and turned it on.

Louis slowly made his way over and hesitantly sat down next to Harry, making sure not to sit too close even though he wanted to sit in his lap right then and there if he was more confident.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit worried or something."

"Yeah um I'm okay," Louis lied.

"So how old are you?" Harry asked.

"I'm 16."

"16? You look much younger than that. I was thinking 14 maybe. Well I'm 18 if you wanted to know."

18? Louis thought he looked about 22 or could even pass for 24 but in a good way. He just looked so big and mature. Louis didn't say any of his thoughts like Harry did and just nodded his head instead. Harry couldn't stop staring at the boy. He looked so cute and loveable. He wanted to squeez Louis so hard for looking so innocent and shy. Harry leaned back looking so carefree while Louis still sat on the edge with tight muscles and little movement.

"Lean back it's okay. Just relax, Lou." Harry reassured him and put his large hand on Louis' stomach making him rest his back on the couch cushions.

With those words, Louis' breathing and heart rate picked up as he felt Harry's hand on him that was pushing gently. He could feel Harry's body heat seep through the fabric of his shirt and onto Louis' body. He knew Harry already felt comfortable with him considering he was already using nicknames.

"Can I call you Lou? Do you like that?"

"Yeah that's fine. I like that." Louis smiled.

Harry put his feet up on the coffee table and passed Louis one of the PS4 remotes.

"Here. Do you like to play Fifa?"

"Yeah I like it. I play it on my Nintendo Switch at home."

"Oh nice! Yeah I used to have a Switch but Liam broke it."

"Liam?" Asked Louis.

"Oh yeah. He lives right across from me. We've been friends since we were kids so we're pretty close. My family thinks he's my boyfriend because of how close we are. You should meet him soon."

"Oh you're gay?"

"Yep yep. How 'bout you?"

Harry could tell Louis was gay the minute he laid eyes on him, but he wanted to ask just to be sure.

"Yeah me too."

"Knew it," Harry laughed.

Louis felt himself becoming more loose with Harry now knowing he was actually really nice. They continued to play Fifa for about two hours. Louis beat harry almost every match, cutley giggling to himself when Harry became frustrated with how good he was.

"Do you want some lunch? How about I make us some ham sandwitches is that alright?" Harry sat up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah that's good."

Harry quickly made the two sandwitches while Louis sat on the stools that faced the inside of the kitchen. Louis tried not to stare at him so he wiggled and spun around in the chair like a little child. Harry finished and brought over the two plates and a jug of chocolate milk out of the kitchen.