"Hey...You're not allowed to leave yet you should..." The detective started.

But I didn't hear the rest because I ignored him and left the police station.

Kinn followed me out of the place and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Porsche...Wait" He said.

I removed his hand off of my shoulder.

"You know...Just before I got arrested I heard something interesting from the skunk who belongs to your ex boyfriend" I said.

Then turned to him.

"He said that your ex boyfriend knew my real intentions...That the reason why we're together is because I wanted revenge on you...It's strange though...What revenge? And how come I don't even know about it when it's supposed to concern me?" I asked.

Kinn frowned.

"What revenge Kinn? Or let me rephrase it for you...What did your parents do to my parents?" I asked angrily.

"Porsche...Just calm down and listen to me ok?" He asked.

Then tried to grab my hand but I didn't let him.

"Just answer my question...Did you know from the start? Did you know that my parents died and you approached me in hopes of compensating me?" I asked.

"No...I never knew" He said.

I nodded and took a step back.

"I don't think we should talk now...I want to be alone...Don't look for me" I said.

Then left.

(Meanwhile)

Tem's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of water drops hitting a surface so I opened my eyes.

My head was hurting really bad and my entire body felt like I just got run over by a truck.

I looked down at my feet and saw that they were bleeding a bit and my forearms had a few bruises.

Then noticed that my hands were handcuffed to a pole on the wall behind me.

I tried to listen in when I heard footsteps approaching.

Then closed my eyes when I sensed that the door was going to open.

"See? He's still asleep...There's no way that bastard will wake up after the dose we gave him" one of the men who walked in said.

"Uncuff him and move him somewhere else the police are already notified" The other one said.

Then the man unruffed my hands and picked me up on his back.

He took me out...I could tell as much from the air breeze.

The voice seemed familiar though...

I don't remember where I heard it but I could swear that it was.

Then I was taken to a van because the person who was carrying me put me down on a hard metallic surface.

He pushed me to stand and handcuffed my hands to the wall.

The door of the van closed and the car started moving.

I opened my eyes and looked around.

There was no one else in the van so I quickly started squirming out of the handcuffs.

After so many tries I finally managed to free myself.

I took off my shirt and made it into a rope cloth then wrapped it around my fists then punched the glass wall of the driver seat and truck window a few times causing the driver to stop the car.

The man opened the van doors by the time I unwrapped the cloth off of my hands.

Then lunged at him and managed to tie his hands and gripped the cloth ends tightly then hooked my arm around his neck and started pressuring his neck until he finally fell unconscious.

I let go of him and tied him up then took out his phone and called P'Tankul.

He didn't pick up though so I called Arm instead.

"Hello? Who is this?" Arm asked.

"Arm...It's me Tem...Can you track my location? I don't think I'm in Bangkok anymore" I said.

"What the hell? Tem? What happened?" Arm asked.

"Arm...This isn't the right timing hurry up" I said.

I rubbed my temples as I tried to think of what I should do next.

The man was still unconscious so I took the driver's seat and started driving to the nearest police station I could find.

After sometime I was in front of a police station so I got off the car and walked in.