Introducing Ronnie and Angelina

((3rd person POV. Thankfully this is the last chapter of intros. The real fun begins next chapter. Enjoy! Don't forget that your comments mean the world to me!))

The scene moves on to a bridge where cars are driving in The Bronx, New York. It quickly changes between a few street scenes. Next we see a buff, tanned man with no shirt and a cross necklace on as he speaks to a camera from what appears to be his bedroom.

Ronnie: My only rule, never fall in love at The Jersey shore. Never, ever, ever, ever.

The camera moves to show the guy, Ronnie, in front of a back drop and speaking to the camera.

Ronnie: I mean, I don't really know what love means.

Now we see him in a club dancing with what appears to be Jwoww and Mike as his voice over speaks. "The whole thing about this is pretty much getting laid." It changes back to Ronnie in front of the back drop speaking to the camera.

Ronnie: Just take your shirt off and they come to you. Its like a fly comes to shit.

Ronnie can be seen doing pull ups in a bar installed on his door as his voice over speaks; "First impression is everything." The scene changes to him in the beach with some girls rubbing his abs. "Everywhere you go," Now hes in the water at the same beach. "you're always making a first impression on somebody." Then it switches to Ronnie back in front of the back drop speaking to the camera.

Ronnie: The bank account can be low, but-

Again Ronnie is exercising as his voice over plays. "Always have to look good, always have to get a haircut," He stands there shirtless running fingers through his hair. "Always have to have the new sneakers," He puts down a pair of white shoes in front of the legs of a pair of blue jeans. "Always have to look fresh." It ends with a quick flash of him just standing there shirtless and then hes packing his stuff while he speaks to the camera.

Ronnie: Can't forget my gel. Cologne. *He picks up more cologne.* More cologne. *He comes out of a room with a giant container.* My protein shake.

Ronnie stands there shirtless putting some chap stick on his lips as his voice over plays. "There are stereotypes for a Guido, a guy that always looks prettier than his girlfriend, which is completely unacceptable. I can't be with a girl that doesn't look prettier than me." As he finishes he looks up at the camera and starts to speak.

Ronnie: Lets go. *He claps his hands together as the scene changes.*

A montage of Ronnie zipping up his suitcases and packing them in his car plays along with some music and his voice over; "I got three words: beers, bitches and the beach." Now we go back to Ronnie in front of a back drop talking to the camera.

Ronnie: Thats all you need to know about The Jersey Shore.

We get a close up of the front of Ronnie's car as hes driving. The scene switches to a new location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the scene comes in its a montage of Staten Island, New York

As the scene comes in its a montage of Staten Island, New York. Cars are driving passed before there's a quick change to a girl with long dark brown hair and bangs. Shes sitting in what appears to be her room as she speaks to the camera with a cocky smile.

Angelina: I am the Kim Kardashian of Staten Island, baby.

Now we see her laying in her bed topless, her chest out of view as she once again speaks to the camera.

Angelina: You guys ready to party with me this summer? I'm ready to go wild.

With this scene change we get a view of Angelina in a bikini as her voice plays over; "I am all natural. I have real boobs." Now she lays on her back and blows a kiss to the camera and the scene changes again to a view of her ass in the bikini. "I have a nice, fat ass." She then speaks to the camera as its still pointed at her clothed butt.

Angelina: Look at this shit. I mean, come on, I'm hot. ((And obviously delusional.))

We get a glimpse of her in front of the back drop, talking to the camera for the last part before it changes to her standing in front of a bathroom mirror doing her make up. As she applies mascara to her lashes and lip gloss to non existent lips her voice over speaks; "If there's ever a time where I don't look good, I don't walk out of the house." ((Should probs stay inside then.))

The camera zooms into a club scene and someone who does NOT look like angelina dances surrounded by....snookie?....and other people as we hear her aggravating voice speak in the back ground. "I don't really go out looking for guys." Now we switch to a view of the Staten Island Dump in front of a back drop and speaking to the camera.

Angelina: Usually they just come up to me, and I just...that's just, ya know, what happens.

This time we see Angeliners doing what Staten Island Ferry's do while her voice is ONCE AGAIN heard over the montage. "Yeah, I'm very friendly. ((Jesus don't like liars, sis.)) I'm very outgoing, but I could be bitchy too." ((Please stop talking.)) The scene goes back to Angelina in front of a back drop and speaking to the camera.

Angelina: Like, don't get on my bitchy side. ((Or else she'll glare at you. 😬))

The next scene is of Angelina unnecessarily folding the clothes that shes going to throw in her very VERY expensive trash bag luggage while she speaks. Ugh.

Angelina: Doesn't that look hot on me? ((No, bish.))

Angelina's Boyfriend: Yeah, that looks really good with that. ((Lie detector determined that is a lie.))

Now we see Angelina back in front of that back drop, her mouth is moving and sound is coming out...unfortunately.

Angelina: Now I have a boyfriend, so I go out with him a lot. ((Poor kid.))

Angelina and her boyfriend are outside in the rain like a bunch of dingbats, shes holding an umbrella above them as they hug and bid each other goodbye.

"Boyfriend": See you later.

Angelina: Love you. ((So many lies.))

They pull apart and he kisses her before it cuts to her interview again.

Angelina: It's a big test ((That you will fail.)) For me and my boyfriend. To see if he's going to be okay with me being away from him. ((He's throwing his own victory party, wym?))

Angelina gets into the drivers seat of her car and closes the door as her voice over speaks; "If he trusts me, its gonna be great." We once again come face to face with the beast as she sits in front of a back drop and speaks to the camera.

Angelina: If he doesn't, then I'm gonna have to move on, you know? *As she says the last part we see her car pulling out of her drive way and driving away.*

Because she literally never shuts up, we see Angelina back in her room talking to the camera there.

Angelina: When I'm in the Jersey Shore house, *A montage of torture starts here.* I'm gonna show them what it's like to be a real Guidette. ((No))

((Thats the end of the intros. The next time you see the roomies it will be when they're arriving at the house and it will be in Sylas' POV! Hope you enjoy and uh....please excuse my commentary during Angelina. Oops.))