JAMES IS ALIVE

I can't believe this shit, everyone thinks I was dead. My daughter hates me for leaving her and not keeping her safe, and her mother was killed. Jessy only has me and the guys. I want to meet my grandchildren, but they probably think the same thing, that I was dead all this time. I need to know what happened. This is driving me insane that my family thinks I left them like this with nothing but a corpse that's not mine in the ground. I want my life back to how it used to be. Everyone was happy and at peace, with nothing to worry about, not even Nick. That bastard took everything away from me, even my family, by saying I was dead. They will pay even when they are on the ground. I will take back what is mine and kill everyone that tries to hurt the family that I have left. I will bring my wife's death to justice and make everyone pay that is still coming after my daughter. Nobody will hurt my family again. I will make sure of that.
"Dean, I need you to take care of Jessy and get her far away from here. I promise I will explain what's going on later. But you need to get Jessy and the kids away from here. This battle is going to end tonight. Do you understand me, Dean, and Jessy?"
"I understand Dad, but please come back to us Dad I already lost Mom, I don't want to lose you too."
"I will try my damnedest to come back alive and in one piece. I won't leave you without a parent in your life Jessy, I love you, baby girl, be strong for me."
"Dean, now it's time to go. I will see you soon, Jessy. I love you all so much."
"I love you so much too, Dad, I will see you soon."
"Dean, you know the deal, if I don't make it, take Jessy and the kids away from this state and don't come back? Do you understand me?"
"Yes, I understand, James, but you better come back to your daughter, she can't handle losing both her parents and your grandchildren who want to meet you."
"I will do my best to come, that was to my friend?  Take care of them. I'm very proud of you, Dean, and I love you like the son I never had."
After everyone left, I went back to my house and I got all the men together to find out who was coming next and why they want my daughter so bad that they want to hurt her. I don't know if I will make it out Alive, but I won't go out without a fight.
"Pete, do you have any news for me about the people that's after my daughter?"
"No sir I'm still working on it, but I do know Nick and Donnie contact a lot of our alliances to come after her, half of them don't know that you have a daughter but 3 of them do."
"Okay, good job, run their names and send some men out to them. Call a meeting for the rest of the people that don't know I have a daughter."
"Yes, sir, I will do that right away."
I went to my office and looked at my photos of my family and friends, we were so happy and not a worry in the world everyone was at peace until my step-brother Nick and Donnie had fucked things up for everyone. Why couldn't Nick just leave us alone and accept that Hope didn't want him? She was my everything, and now she's gone because of Nick and Donnie. I will get justice for my family and I will make things right again. I just want my life back. I want my family back. I want things back to the way they used to be. Nick and Donnie took so much away from me now my wife is gone. I promise I will take care of our daughter and grandchildren. I make sure they live a better life than we did and away from the Mafia world. If I have to move them to different countries, I will do it. I will not lose any more family and friends because of Nick and Donnie. There was a knock on my door that brought me out of my thoughts. I answered and it was Pete.
"What do you have for me, Pete?"
"Sir, the names of the people that come after your family, and I called everyone that doesn't know about your family to a meeting tonight for dinner and a few drinks."
"Thank you, Pete, you did a great job today you can leave and spend time with your family and friends and take a couple of days off. You have earned it."
"Thank you, sir, please don't hesitate to call if you need me, sir."
"Have a good night, Pete."
"Good night sir."
After everyone went home, I went over the names of the Mafias that were after my family. I will put an end to this together after my meeting. I made my way to my car as I got ready to head home. I realized I was being followed. I was ready to fight for what is mine.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?"
"The reason you all are here is that someone is after my family. Someone wants my daughter and they killed my wife. They are working for my stepbrother Nick and his father Donnie. I need your help to keep my family safe. Not a lot of people know I have a daughter who is the hidden Mafia princess. I want to end this mess together and figure out who is behind this since my stepbrother and his father are dead."
Everyone agrees that things need to go back to how they used to be, where everyone was safe and did not have a worry at all. I attend to give them what they want and need to feel safe again.