~chapter 1~

Rosa's pov:

Looking out the window as the man drives me to the Heelshire's house where I will be a nanny to their little son Brahms. All I know is that Mrs Heelshire has a list of rule that I will have to follow and that I will be completely alone with Brahms the whole time they are gone.

As we pull up to a gate in the middle of nowhere I still can't see the actual house yet. "I have to get out to open the gates okay." The driver of the car tells me all I do is nod my head and give him a small kind smile to tell him that it is okay.

He quickly gets out and pushes open the gates, before getting back into the car and driving off to their house. "Are you not going to close the gates?" I question him looking back to the gates. "No because Malcom the delivery driver will be delivering the groceries in a few minuets." The driver quickly answers me looking into the little mirror, I nod letting him know that I heard him.

I look out the window looking out into the forest to try and get to know my surroundings as I don't know how long I am going to stay here for, I hope that it will be for how ever long the son will need a nanny.

I am broken out of my thoughts when we pull up to the house, well I say house but it is more like a mansion. As I am looking at the mansion in aww I didn't notice that the driver had all ready got out the car. "Well we are here miss." He tells me as he opens my door. "Oh thank you." I tell him as I get out and start to open my handbag to get money.

"How much do I owe you." I ask him once he had gotten my bags out of the back. "Oh that wont b necessary Miss. The Heelshire has already payed for all accommodations." He tells me as he picks up 2 of my bags.

I pick up the other 2 bags before I follow him into the house and into the entryway. "Well Mrs Heelshire had to step out for a moment, so they would like you to wait in the parlour." He tells me while putting my bags onto the floor, so I put my other bags next to them.

"Oh thank you for telling, and thank you for the amazing drive." I tell him as he walks out of the door to the car before driving off. Once he is gone and I have closed the door I take off my shoes by the door, as I was taught to.

Then I walk into the room where he pointed to, making me guess it was the parlour. I see that there is a table with some chairs so I sit on one of them as I wait for Mrs Heelshire to join me.

After a few minuets a woman walks in making me stand up to introduce myself to her. "You must be Rosa, it's nice to finally meet you." She says to me as she holds out her hand for me to take. As I go to shake her hand I tell her. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Mrs Heelshire."

"Well we must get going Brahms is very excited to meet you." Mrs Heelshire starts to tell me as we walk upstairs. "He is going to love you, you see he has never met anyone from Italy so I am sure he is going to love your accent." she then tell me as we reach the top of the stairs.

"We I am sure that me and Brahms will get along perfectly fine." I tell her in response which seems to make her happy. We eventually walk into a big room which has a big grand chair in the middle of the room where there is a man, who I am guessing is Mr Heelshire, leaning down talking to who I am guessing is Brahms.

Mrs Heelshire addresses the man making him look up at us. "Daddy? Miss Ricci, allow me to introduce Mr Heelshire." The man then stands up making me see that they are both a lot taller then me, which doesn't surprise me. "Hello it is a pleasure to meet you." I tell him while shaking his hand. "Likewise Miss Ricci." He tells me in response.

"And this..." Mr Heelshire moves slightly to show me a porcelain doll sat in the chair. "is our son Brahms." I immediately take in their sad and mourning expressions making me feel sorry for them, but I don't want them to feel even more sad so I don't mention that I know why they have he doll.

I give them both a sweet and calm smile before kneeling on the floor in front of Brahms. "It's a pleasure to meet you Brahms, I can't wait to get to know you." I say looking at him as I shake his hand.

I get up and take 2 steps away so that they can move closer to him. I look at both of them to see that they give me appreciative expressions.

Just then a man walks into the room as well. "Ah Miss Ricci this is Malcolm, the man who will deliver the groceries." Mrs Heelshire tells me making me nod to the man as a greeting. "I see you have met Brahms." He tells me before kneeling in front of Brahms. "How are you doing Brahms? Now you take it easy on your nanny, she has travelled a long way to meet you." He then stands up.

"Oh almost thank you for pays for the umm." I tell the Heelshire but I can't remember the word. "You mean taxi." Malcolm them me seeing that I couldn't remember the word. "Yes taxi thank you." I thank him because I sometime can't remember the English of a word. "It is no problem Miss Ricci." Mrs Heelshire tells me.

"I'll be off then and the bills are on the table. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Ricci I hope to see you on my next delivery." He tell the Heelshire and then me I just nod in a preseason. "Thank you Malcolm." Mrs Heelshire says as he walks out of the room.

"Daddy will you please take Miss Ricci's things to her room?" Mrs Heelshire asks her husband who nods his head as we all go down stairs as Mrs Heelshire picks up Brahms. "Miss Ricci we might as well get started, I have a lot to show you." Mrs Heelshire says as we stop in front of my luggage.

"Wait where are my shoes?" I question as my heels are now not there. "Oh it is probably just Brahms messing around." Mrs Heelshire tell me as I go into one of my bags and get out a pair of pink heeled boots to walk around in. "You'll be all alone out here, do you think you can manage?" she asks me as we walk into another part of the house.

"Yes ma'am, there won't be a problem." I reassured her, she hummed with a nod as we go up to the third floor.