Sayo: My apologize (Y/N)-kun, I easily knowing you not just from you book but clothes what you wear it.

(Y/N): Yeah yeah thank you very much, Hikawa Sayo-san. (mind) Actually that conversation not important as much.

Yukina: Then did you know Roselia from Shirokane-san, right?

(Y/N): That right (nodded), she said that to me if you guys have a band named Roselia.

Yukina: So you already know us, huh? However, we Roselia rehearsal hard for Future World Fes. 

(Y/N): I see, like Rinko-san said before.

Suddenly Rinko-san grab my left hand and look at my face.

Rinko: Uhmm... (Y/N)-kun, when Yukina-san say Future World Fes that remind me about you said before we meet.

(Y/N): You do?

Rinko: HAI! I heard you mutter something, and you said the sentence "just like me". Do you have a dream that you want to achieve like us?

I was surprised when Rinko-san said that, but I replied to her that I can't answer right now.

(Y/N): I'm sorry Rinko-san but I can't said that now.

Rinko: Please, I've just want to know it now.

Ako: I want to know it too, (Y/N)-kun!

Sayo: T-true, it makes me curious as well.

Everyone was curious about what I was hiding lately including Yukina-san who from the outside looked indifferent, but what bothered me the most were Rinko-san and Ako-chan.

(Y/N): Errrrrrrr....Maybe next time I can tell it, okay.

Rinko: (look down) Hai, I understand (Y/N)-kun.

Sayo: (Y/N)-kun, I appresiate if you can't tell it right now, but I'm sure you have a good reason about that, right?

(Y/N): Thank you Sayo-san, i'm so happy you understand me.

Lisa: If you say so, I'm okay but promise with us if you will tell that to us, right!? (wink)

(Y/N): (Nodded)

Ako: In that case, why didn't you see us rehearsal in CiRCLE, right Yukina-san?

Yukina: Yeah, we're usually rehearsal everyday except Sunday for relaxing. Right, we must go to CiRCLE, MINNA.

Lisa: (Y/N)-kun wanna join us, right? I think Sayo-san and Rinko-san want you to join.

Of course I can't refuse invitation from beauty Onee-san like her. Six of us leave the cafe immediately going to CiRCLE.

.

.

.

.

.

CiRCLE....

We're arrived at the CiRCLE, a place where Roselia rehearsal and now they're bring me here to watch thme while rehearsal.

(Y/N): So this is a place?

Sayo: Yes, if you want to see us while rehearsal you can coming here after school.

(Y/N): I understand, Sayo-san.

Yukina: Then let us get in.

We're get inside the CiRCLE and we are greeted by a woman with black hair standing guard at the counter in front of the entrance. 

Marina: Welcome Yukina-san, Roselia.

Yukina: You too, Marina-san. The room we usually use.

Marina: HAI! one room for Roselia, right! (look at me). Hmmm?? You're bring some friend here?