Introduction

Hello and welcome to my first story on Wattpad! I wrote this introduction after the first few parts of the story were published, just to clear a few things up and establish some guidelines. 

The first thing I would like to address is that this story is JUST FOR FUN. It is not meant to be harmful or offensive to anyone, and if there is something in my story that feels off to you, please, let me know!

Hate comments are not going to be tolerated here. Of course, criticism is welcome, since I am pretty unexperienced with writing. But hate comments are not welcome, and I will block the commenter if they continue. 

This story is an ORIGINAL WORK of mine and is COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. Any similarities between real people and the characters are coincidental/accidental. 

Copyright: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Please do not copy or distribute my work without crediting me. I will cry. And then I will sue. (JK just please don't.)

I want this to be a safe space for anyone to read, so this is not a place for political/controversial opinions to be shared, except for if they directly correspond with the story. 

Other than that, have fun and enjoy the story! I hope you love these characters just as much as I do, and happy reading!

Love,

Sari