"Reo, what are you doing here?"

Reo: "Oh, hi Y/n! I was actually searching Nagi but- Hey Nagi, why didn't you answer my calls and texts?"

Nagi: "I was busy. How did you even know I was here?"

Reo: "Well I installed a tracker on your phone not too long ago so yeah."

"Reo what?! Don't you think this is a bit creepy?"

Reo: "What? Tracking someone like Nagi can be helpful!"

Nagi: "For example what?"

Reo: "I don't know but somehow. Wait- what are you guys doing together anyway at this time? Were you hanging out?"

Reo skeptically pointed at Y/n and Nagi. The girl was looking on the ground with a rather pensively face while Nagi tried to avoid Reos eyes too. At that point he was super confused because what happened that he didn't know about?

The poor girl hesitated first but quickly told something. She lied that they were hanging out without Reo and F/n which of course Reo believed. The tall male then glanced over Y/n understanding that she doesn't want to tell about her memories yet so Nagi just played along.

Reo: "So that's why you were 'busy' Nagi hm... I understand."

Nagi: "Hm? Understand what?"

"Reo I swear-"

Reo: "Okay okay yeez. Well you guys wanna stay at my place? Let's ask F/n if she wants to come too-"

"She is busy. I think her dad is bringing her to a concert."

Reo: "Well that's a bummer. So?"

Nagi: "...mhm."

"Then i'll come as well."

It was very awkward during the whole car ride since Y/n just sits and Nagi plays his shooting games while Reo tries to cheer up the mood. All in all it wasn't a very pleasant car ride. After a while Reo gives up and leans back to his seat letting his head rest. He asked Y/n if something is wrong since she is very quite. The girl just shrugged saying that she is probably tired. Finally after a while Ba-ya opened the door and they entered the big mansion once again.

Reo: "Y/n, you seem to not be in a mood for talking. Do you wanna sleep?"

"Maybe I am very tired. I should probably go to sleep."

Nagi: "Me too."

Reo: "Well it is very late so I can't blame you guys. There are spare clothes here as well. Ba-ya can show them to you guys."

"Thanks Reo. You're very kind."

Reo: "You guys are my friends. That's the least I can do."

Ba-ya then gave Y/n and Nagi some Pj's and also gave them rooms but Nagi insisted that he doesn't want to sleep alone. So to keep Nagi company Y/n decided to stay with him in a room. Not on the bed tho, she isn't ready for that. Before they went to sleep, Reo quickly said goodnight to the two while having a very big smirk on his face. I think we know what he is thinking, so Y/n threw a pillow right in his face and pushed him out.

Finally they have some peace. Nagi probably fell asleep while playing his games again since she only heard some noises from his phone. Y/n stood up, turned his phone off and took a quick glance at the big white haired boy. He fairly sleeps like a baby, a giant baby. Without knowing it a small smile formed on her face. Y/n thinks he looks very cute when he sleeps. Then she muttered something along the line of 'You are a giant koala' before laying on her mattress on the floor.

But this time she can't sleep because Y/n has a very bad feeling in her stomach. Everything she said about her best friend came back and it makes her feel guilty, very very guilty. After further thinking she realized that F/n just wanted to shield her from the problems the information will cause. Her best friend just tried to be at her side all the time which she really did. Although F/n was lying straight into Y/n's face, Y/n can't deny about the fact that F/n was the only person really there for her when no one was around. The girl regrets ever saying such things to her best friend. She regrets doing so many things but before Y/n could notice it, she fell asleep under the moonlight.

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐈 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐛𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫�...

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐈 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐛𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫