𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1107

𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟 /𝑓əˈ𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖ə/𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟 𝑓əˈ𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖ə
𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘/𝐧.
Despite F/n telling her to sleep earlier, she never does. That's not important tho because the class has to do a history project with a partner. Y/n just sigh because usually she has to do the project alone again. When there was a project Y/n almost always has to do it alone because she was considered "smart" and can do it alone. It just bothers her how they got the credit but not her although she did most of the work. Now they were assigned a partner: F/n with Reo and Y/n with Nagi.

F/n: "Nice! Hey Reo wanna meet up later for the project? Let's meet up at a very cool cafe. I'll sent you the address."

Reo: "Sounds cool! Hey who are you guys assigned to?"

"I was assigned to Nagi."

Reo: "Ay that's really good!"

"Yes it is! Hey Nagi wanna meet up after school to discuss the project?"

Nagi: "...can't I just sent you the information and you can add it? it's such a hassle to meet up."

"Fine but we have to meet up eventually."

Nagi: "If you say so."

When school ended, Y/n and F/n walked together for a bit since their houses are almost next to each other. Somehow F/n teases Y/n for having Nagi as her partner but she can't complain since he's a genius after all. It would be a pain for Y/n to do the project alone but Y/n knows that Nagi's response will always be "It's such a hassle to meet up."

___________________________________________
Nagi👍🏻

Hey Nagi you still need to sent me the information abt the years

Wait a sec
...Ah I died lemme get the info

Yeayea

Here

Ah tyty
Read
—————————————————————