Because they agreed to take it slow, they haven't gotten around having sex when they officially started dating. The farthest Ryujin gone was second base and she isn't even sure if that will count as they were fully clothed and was in a rush to go home.

Tonight, however, seemed to be a different story.

She could clearly see the lust in Yeji's eyes and the way she bit her lip everytime Ryujin catches her breath.

They haven't even looked around the whole villa yet but Ryujin already wanted to carry her girlfriend to the bedroom and not let her out til morning.

She finally found her strength and gripped the cat-eye's hips with both hands. She slowly guided her and Yeji instantly understood what she wanted and started grinding her hips seconds after. She pulled away and smirked slightly at the brunette who's seconds into losing her mind because of the pleasure.

"Why don't you take these off, baby?" The cat-eye whispered and Ryujin's eyes grew dimmer.

There's no way she'll be able to stop now.

She glided her hand up towards Yeji's back and unclasped her top.

She wasted no time and instantly put one of Yeji's breasts in her mouth.

The other girl whimpered.

"Fuck."

Ryujin's tongue made a circling motion around her nipple and she could feel the cat-eye shaking with anticipation.

Finally, she began licking her hard tit and Yeji closed her eyes with pleasure.

"Baby. That feels so good. Hmmm."

She did the same to the other one as her girlfriend's moan grew deeper.

"Take me to our room."

Ryujin had to pause to make sure.

"Take me to our room, baby", Yeji repeated. "Make love to me."

She didn't have to be told thrice. She instantly lifted Yeji and carried her inside.

It didn't even take half a minute until their clothes were all on the floor.

Ryujin didn't remember how it felt the last time. All she knew was she shared a physically intimate moment with a gorgeous woman, and they both pleasured each other until they're too tired to even open their eyes.

But this time, this time was different.

Everything was so... vivid.

The playful smiles between the two of them as they raced to remove each other's clothes off. The small, fleeting kisses in places that aren't usually given attention to when you're having sex - the temple, the back of the hand, knees, elbows. The subtle confirmation through the eyes and the small nods before every unexplored touch. Yeji's scent and the way she makes sure to look towards her - seemingly confirming if she's okay.

And everything that's physically pleasurable to both of them, of course. The moans, the subtle hair pulling and skin scratching, friction and rediscovering each other's tastes. Legs and body shaking, back arching, out-of-this-world whimpers that try to put justice into how climaxing feels.

The kisses, and cuddles. The embarrassed giggles and the soft smiles.

The drifting into sleep, and waking up still in the other person's arms.

Everything was so clear and sharp - like they're embedded in a certain part of Ryujin's brain and planned on staying there for a long time.

So this is what making love feels like.