Introduction

"Daily Life of Tongzilou in the 1980s"

Author: Gongzi Jia

Copywriter

Qian Qing married into an oil field, and had a dream on the second day of their wedding.

In the dream, Wan Zhen, the best friend next door who married her on the same day, was really reborn. Rebirth was not counted, and she also got a golden finger, bound to a person, and could absorb that person's luck.

As long as the other party is more unlucky, she can get more money.

Unfortunately, she is the one being bound.

In the dream,

Qian Qing stopped her newlywed husband from going on a business trip, and Wan Zhenzhen picked up a thousand dollars by the river.

Qian Qing quarreled with her husband's leader, and Wan Zhenzhen accidentally helped her husband solve a technical problem in the oil production plant and got 2,000 yuan.

Qian Qing mistakenly thought that her husband had found her mistress and made a fuss in Tongzilou, so Wan Zhenzhen accidentally bought an antique vase outside and got 5,000 yuan.

...

In the end, under Wan Zhenzhen's instigation, Qian Qing lost her husband's future and was the first one in the wave of laid-offs to be bought out of her seniority.

Wan Zhenzhen also got several million because of this, and moved out of Tongzilou with his family, and later relied on the money to buy a house and land, and lived a prosperous life.

And Qian Qing got cancer, and lived a miserable life with her husband in the Tongzilou.

After Qian Qing woke up, she was so angry that she broke the pot.

I can die, but are you tired of making money by persuading me to die?

Isn't it just a business trip? Hurry up, hurry up.

Technical loyal dog vs money fanatic little peacock

[Highlight]

1. In the sieve world, there are reborn female partners and book-wearing female partners, and the heroine is an aborigine.

2. The reason why the heroine lost her wisdom in her previous life was because of the plot

3. Parents are short-tempered, and the matter of eating and earning money is mainly the process of earning money and getting rich by the heroine and the family.

4. The hero and heroine capitalize the double arrows, and the two make progress together.

5. The villain usually jumps around by himself, and the hero and heroine concentrate on making money.

6. There is no prototype for life in the oil field, all come from the information the author searched, and some of them are private, thank you for your understanding.

Content tags: Slap in the face Inspirational life Shuangwen Chronology

Concept

: Era creates a better life Become the binding object of the neighbor Wan Zhenzhen, and the other party will be reborn. As long as Qian Qing is unlucky, the other party will be rewarded. In the end, Qian Qing became impoverished and sick under the other party's plan, and her husband was also bought out of his seniority. After learning about her situation, Qian Qing evaded the other party's calculations, bought a house and land, created a brand of sanitary napkins, started a clothing industry, and led the whole family to get rich together.

The style of this article is simple and interesting, and the writing is fluent. It tells the life of the Tongzilou in the oil field compound and the entrepreneurial process of the heroine's family. The heroine and the heroine make progress together, grasping the wave of the times to start a business, and the career line is progressive, showing the earth-shaking changes in the decades since the reform and opening up.