"𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞" - 𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊 𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒋𝒊

Itadori yuuji X fem! Reader

Cw : aged up characters, fem! Reader, virgin

"Yuuji, please can I have just one?" You pleaded, your body currently laying on top of his as you gave him your best puppy eyed look.

You two were having a movie night, and even though you had eaten all your snacks, he refused to let you have some of his sour candy belts.

Didn't the bastard love you enough to share?

Yuuji chuckled, the vibration soaking into your chest.

"You ate all of your candy! You've had enough for the night, or you won't be able to sleep,"

"That just sounds like a lame excuse to not give me some," you pouted, resting your hands lazily on his chest.

Yuuji places a chaste kiss on the top of your head, gobbling up a particularly sugary strip as if taunting you.

You mentally groaned in annoyance-

He definitely didn't love you enough.

Suddenly, an evil idea coursed through your mind, a devilish grin spreading across your lips. You shuffled yourself on his chest, no longer laying on him but sitting, blocking his view of the TV.

You caught him giving you a quizzical look, those choclate brown eyes trying to understand what was going on.

"Fine then Yuuji-" you grinned mischievously, reaching for his sugar glazed digits. "If you don't want to give me some-"

Before he could process what you were planning, you brought his digits up to mouth, your lips wrapping around his fingers and giving a hard suck, tongue lapping you every grain of crystallized sugar.

You felt him shuffle under you, pelvis tightening under you and pushing up against your thighs. You snuck a look at him, his eyes wide like a deer in headlights, teeth gnawing on his bottom lip as he stared at your mouth around his skin.

You sucked his pointer slowly, silently releasing your tongue in his skin as you chuckled to yourself.

He just looked so shocked-serves him right for not sharing.

"Those were pretty good Yuuji, kinda see why you didn't wanna share-hnng-"

You suddenly couldn't breathe-but in the best way possible. Yuuji was practically strangling you with his lips, devouring you in one full swoop, his large palm forcing your neck into him. He tasted just like his fingers, but much more intense, and his skin was so soft that it had your head spinning.

Yuuji broke from your heated kiss, his lips now swollen and parted as he gasped for breath. Those brown eyes you knew so well seemed almost darker, and glazed, something in them entirely different from any other time he ever kissed you.

It wasn't like you hadn't maked out with him before-you had done it countless times. But each time he rarely ever lost control, always being incredibly sweet and comforting, making sure you felt as good as he did. His eyes were bright and hazy with ecstasy, always looking so dazed as if he had never kissed anyone before.