" Her man is under so much pressure!

    She brought these out only because of the family's difficulties, and if conditions permit, she also contributes, but she has no intention of letting the family take this kind of thing as her man's responsibility, so what should be said is still to be said of.

    The old lady glanced at the eldest daughter-in-law when she heard the words, "Listen, Xiaowan is more sensible than you, and she doesn't know how to speak. Is this kind of good thing you can meet if you want to?!" At this time, Mrs.     Shen But he didn't mind being said at all, and after listening to it, he stretched out his hand with a smile, and patted his mouth lightly, "It's my fault, I promise I won't talk nonsense anymore." It's enough to eat what you have, don't worry about     it Woolen cloth?     "If you have milk, you are a mother" is the true portrayal of Mrs. Shen!     And the family members have long been accustomed to this point of Mrs. Shen, and they did not hold on to this issue. She seems a bit unreliable, but she is still trustworthy in business matters.

    The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law changed the topic while talking, and began to talk about some trivial matters in life.

    The movements of the old lady's hands are flexible and skillful, like doing such trivial things, all the old ladies and women in the village are skilled workers, and these little wisdoms in life are almost engraved in the bones of rural people.

    A catty of soybeans is actually not much, but if it is made into bean sprouts, it will be much more.

    Shen Wan and the two sisters-in-law originally wanted to help, but the mother-in-law will do all the work, and it's very simple to distribute bean sprouts. They really can't help, but even so, the elder sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law don't want to leave, they can't do it by themselves , It’s also good to watch from the sidelines, the round and fat soybeans make people feel happy just by looking at them!

    And this look directly saw that the old lady had finished all the preparations.

    "Okay, let's do this for now, wait for the soybeans to swell!" The old lady picked up the basin with soaked soybeans, and Mrs. Shen quickly picked up the plastic bottle that the mother-in-law poked a hole in just now and followed behind her .

    The basin containing soybeans was put in the kitchen by the old lady, so that if someone came to visit, they would not see these soybeans, and secondly, it was also to prevent the children from bumping into them accidentally when they were playing.

    After finishing this, they started to make dinner.

    The temperature is high in summer. The rain just stopped this afternoon, and the temperature gradually rises again at night. Usually, dinner is prepared early and left to dry for a while, so that it will not be hot when eaten.

    In fact, so many people are not needed to cook, two people are too much, after all, there is not much to do, if so many people are required for a meal, it will be too difficult to eat a meal!     So after the old lady found a place to put the soybeans soaked in the basin high, she ordered, "Let's cook for the second and third daughter-in-law tonight. I haven't done much work for the past two days, so I just grab a handful of rice." Make some porridge, cook some wild vegetables brought back by the third child, steam some sweet potatoes on top, and stick some corn tortillas on it.” Whether it’s sweet potatoes     or cornmeal, there are not many left at home.

    And the cornmeal at home is completely incomparable with the one brought back by Shen Jiayang.

    The cornmeal at home is just to grind the corn roughly with a stone mill. It can be used for cooking or making pancakes, but it doesn’t look the same when you put it together with the finely ground fine cornmeal. food.