Apparently, her mother took the prescriptions she found useful after careful consideration and selection in this regard and gave them to her.

    But her health is fine, and she doesn't need to take medicine at all, but she still hides this situation from her mother, and every time this happens, she feels ashamed of her mother, and Jiayang always feels that she should reveal the truth at such times. Tell her mother so that her mother doesn't have to worry about her so much.

    Shen Wan, who has a soft personality, is extremely persistent in this matter.

    It's not that she doesn't believe her mother, but since she chose to keep it a secret from the beginning, she will continue to carry it out as always. Secrets are often no longer secrets when more people know them. Discuss over and over again their personal affairs.

    She thinks it's fine now.

    If her mother knew the truth and listened to the nagging of those people outside, she would inevitably not blame her husband, and if it was serious, it might affect the friendly relationship between the two families. She really felt that there was no need to let such a small matter If it causes too much impact, even if it is only a slight possibility, it must be killed in the cradle in time.

    Thinking of this, Shen Wan took the medicine bag and put it aside, reached out and hugged her mother's arm, and said with a smile, "Mom, thank you, I knew you were the best!" Let her be selfish on this

    issue once again!

    In the future, I can only try to make up for her mother in other ways.

    Shen's mother reached out and tapped her forehead, "You, you are really born to be a debt collector, and you have to worry about me even if you get married." When her eyes fell

    on Shen Xiaoyu who was on the bed again, her expression softened a little, " This child looks cute. Since you like it, then you and Jiayang will take good care of it. It’s no different from your own. But you also need to take care of your own body. It’s better to have your own. , and a child is always a bit lonely, and you like children yourself, wouldn't it be better to give this child several brothers and sisters?"

    This topic made Shen Wan's face turn red, but she still responded obediently, "I see."

    Shen Xiaoyu kept quiet, listening carefully to the conversation between the mother and daughter, and frowned after listening, feeling that this matter was not simple.

    According to the words of the newly released grandma, is it because the adoptive mother is not easy to get pregnant?

    How can this be done?

    Although her adoptive mother adopted her, she and Grandma Shen had the same idea. The adoptive mother is still so young, and it would be great to have her own children. She will definitely take care of them like her own sister. The adoptive mother treats her so well, she I also hope that the adoptive mother is doing well!

    The mother and daughter who were talking didn't know that the little one on the bed was also worrying about them. Mother Shen's purpose of coming here had been achieved, and she was in a good mood when she saw the child adopted by her daughter.

    However, she was a little puzzled, "By the way, I just walked in and found that your mother-in-law and sister-in-law were not there. Where are they? Where did they go?" In

    this rainy weather, everyone likes to stay at home. When going out and wandering around, my mother-in-law is not that kind of character, so Shen's mother asked this question.