°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°

Start from the beginning

"Let's just head for the door and leave. Let's ask for help then!" Hueningkai starts as he moved towards the door. Everyone followed him but then the fire there, was also growing so he splashed water in his water bottle into it to put it out but it just flared and continued to burn.

"Kai you're supposed to put out fire using something wet or damp cloth in a situation like this." Taehyun explained as the fire continues to grow around them alramingly.

They were eyeing their surroundings warily. Just as the shelf's side that was already burning then gave way as it collapsed.

"Everybody, move away!" Yeonjun yelled as he pulled the closest person to duck away.

"Duck!" Soobin called pulling Taehyun and Kai away as the shelf crashed with a loud thud. The sound of multiple alcohol lamps placed on the shelf breaking altogether, igniting more fire.

"Help!" They unconsciously called out.

"We need to get out if here." Soobin says anxiously just as a wooden panel directly over the door had peeled off, due to the line of electricity still flowing.

They shrieked at the sight of the panel effectively barricading the door and helping the fire grow even more.

"Ok try to- to calm down and think." Soobin starts as everyone nods.

"We have water right? Splash it to ourselves, wet our clothes so (coughs) we can use it to cover our nose and mouth." Soobin explains as they all started to cough from the smoke that's building up in the space. The fire just grew a tenfold way too fast with the help of flamable materials around them.

"How do we (coughs) get out though?" Kai asked worriedly as he starts to tremble.

"Ok, we need to get our (coughs) bags or (coughs) just acquire a phone, call for help." Yeonjun says as Beomgyu moved to try to get their bags, when another wooden panel from the ceiling dropped right infront of him that he screamed.

"Hyung get back! (coughs)" Taehyun pulled Beomgyu back to their huddle at the center of the room.

"Grab anything long we can use to move stuff, blocking the way to the door." Soobin says as the others followed.

All of them slightly damp with the water they have, used the hem of their uniforms to cover their mouth and nose as smoke is really accumulating inside.

As they try to move, the temperature was getting warmer and warmer. It was  becoming difficult to focus.

They managed to grab a stick of a used-to-be broom and mop as they try to move burnt objects blocking the way with those. It was getting too hot as the room started to look more orange and red and they were sweating from all kinds of emotions and thoughts they have due to the fire.

It got to a point that the smoke was getting really thicker. It was becoming hard to block it off from breathing in with just their uniform blocking it.

"Hyung are we gonna die here?" Hueningkai started to ask followed with a cough, his voice becoming coarse.

"No we can't. We musn't, we still have loads to do." Yeonjun states coughing, almost choking at the coarseness of his throat.

They were still moving objects when they heard a cracking sound and another wooden panel fell again. The impact caused the blaze to flare and smoke blowing harshly to their faces. All of them, unable to block it as the smoke forced its way to their lungs making them cough horribly.

"I-its no use. Too much.. smoke." Taehyun muttered trying to swallow air but the oxygen in the room is fueling up the fire instead of helping them breathe.

"Someone! Help!" Yeonjun screamed despite the coarseness and the difficulty of sustaining air to breathe.

"Please! Somebody! (coughs) Help Us!" Soobin called out.

"Anyone Please!" Beomgyu joined despite feeling like he was about to pass out.

"Kai, hey... Kai stay awake." Taehyun was holding on to Hueningkai who was gasping for air.

"I... can't... breathe.... right." Kai managed as Taehyun also starts to suffocate.

"Tae! Kai!" Soobin pushed himself to get closer to the youngest two among them.

"Try not to inhale (coughs) the smoke. Try to breathe through your mouth." Soobin suggests while holding them, despite the fact that its impossible to avoid the smoke.

"I... I don't want to- to (coughs) die yet." Beomgyu gasped as he crawled his way to the others, crouched close to each other.

"G-guys, t-try to (coughs) stay awake." Yeonjun came closer, still catching his breathe but it was almost impossible to do so. His vision started to blur and he feels like shutting down already.

"Help Please!" Yeonjun called again and the rest tried to follow.

They were coughing profusely and suffocating at the same time.

"Please... someone, anyone... save us." Soobin mutters as his eyes become droopy as his system starts to shut down.

"We... still have to... debut together..." Taehyun mutters, eyes closed unable to take the heat and the smoke invading his lungs.

"We have to..." Heuningkai tries to gasp for air but there was only smoke making him choke. His mind slowly becomes foggy as his consciousness slowly fades.

"We... promised to... debut (coughs) that... we wil make it. (coughs) Please, this can't (coughs) be happening now." Yeonjun mutters, trying to fight the urge of his body to collapse.

"G-guys, wake up. Don't fall (coughs) asleep, please... please..." Beomgyu mutters as his breathing ragged and his eyes closed.

As their consciousness started to lose sight of reality... the stockroom was just slowly being swallowed in flames... painting its boring color with orange and red.

The last of their conscious thoughts scream one thing as they suffocate miserably.

"Please... Save Us..."

___-*-___

A rain of gold dust appears, warding the awaiting danger in the corner...

•●~*[•💠•]*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! So this chapter wasn't essentially a planned chapter to make but... I just suddenly thought I wanted to make a special chapter showing what happened to the members during the fire so I hope you guys liked the update and enjoy!