𝟎𝟏𝟗.𝟓: 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"And then his wife!" Hina exclaims.

"Okay, maybe not that far..." You say, "It was also madly embarrassing when he asked me to go out with him."

The girls laughed as you told them about the shocked faces in your class. "Do you think Mikey would make a good boyfriend?" Hina asks you, Emma laughs. "He's completely clueless when it comes to romance!" The blonde says, "Recently, he's started to watch rom-com with me and always questions things in them."

You wonder if he started watching those with Emma because he watched rom-com with you. "Why would he date her as a dare? Why pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend? Why won't he just beat up the second guy in the love triangle?" Emma mimics, quoting Mikey. You laugh at the last part, "Thank god he's not in a love triangle, the second person would definitely lose against him!"

Hina tilts her head, "There aren't any other guys that are interested in you, are there?" She asks slightly worried. "Nah," you wave your hand, "Ever since Mikey asked me out, guys only talk to me about him." Explaining that they want to befriend or join Mikey in Toman.

You also comment that the only guys you're friends with are Mikey, Takemichi and Even Draken. The last two, already having girlfriends. Emma nods, "Yeah, a love triangle wouldn't make sense in your case."

"A love triangle doesn't make sense at all," you say. The girls ask why. "It's not a triangle! Two people like one person. That's more like a greater-than sign than a triangle," you state your opinion, drawing the symbols in the air with your fingers.

"But 'love greater than' doesn't sound as catchy, does it?" Emma says, disagreeing with you in a teasing way. You pout, "Doesn't make it less logical."

Hina giggles at you two. "Would you consider love, at first sight, to be logical?" She suddenly asks and you immediately say it wasn't. "But isn't that how you felt about Mikey?"

Emma mouths an "ouuu" sound and the two wait for your answer. You nearly forgot you lied about having a crush on him. And completely forgot your reasoning for having those feelings.

"Well..." You think of what to say, "Feelings and logic don't coincide so..." The two tease you more and you began to feel your face warm up in embarrassment. Suddenly Emma gets a phone call.

"Hello? Oh, hey Mikey. Yeah..." She suddenly starts smirking at you, "At Hina's. Okay, see you~!"

She hung up and Hina asked why he called. "He wants to see [Y/N]!" The two girls cheer for you.

"What do you think he'll say?" Hina asks excitedly.

"Will you... Be my girlfriend!" Emma says, deepening her voice, kneeling down to you. You laugh, "I don't think he's gonna get on one knee..."

Emma gets up and starts pressing buttons on her phone. "Your new contact name is sis-in-law!" She shows you.

"WE'RE NOT EVEN OFFICIAL YET!"

"YET?!" The two girls repeat to you. You cover your mouth realizing what you said. You began dishing out excuses, trying to save yourself, but your wording was incoherent. Suddenly, there's a knock at the front door.

All three of you rush to it before anyone else in the suite does. Hina and Emma push you towards it, making you the one to open it for him.

"Yo!" He greets. The two girls hid behind the door, not wanting to ruin your moment but still wanting to listen in. "You wanted to see me?" You say, referencing what Emma told you earlier.

"Here," he takes out his hand. It was a small My Melody plush. "Mitsuya was able to use the fabric and fluff from the ear I pulled to make this," he tells you. It was My Melody plus, the size of your hand. You take the little plush and smile, "Tell him I said thanks."

"What about me?" He pouts. You give him a thumbs up. "That's it?!" He exclaims.

"Is that all?" You ask. He scratches his head, "I guess." You tell him goodbye and he lowers himself, leaning his head toward you. You lift your hand, unsure, and you pat him on the head.

He looks up at you weirdly, "That's not what I wanted..." You furrow your brow, "It's not?"

"I want what you gave me at the hospital," he says, slightly putting his head down. It took you an embarrassing amount of time to realize what exactly he meant.

"Right now?" He nods.

"Like... at this very moment?"

"Yes!" He says impatiently. You move your eyes to the side, the girls were still there. Anticipating what was going to happen. You gulp, knowing you weren't going to hear the end of it once you do this.

You bend forward a little, hesitating. Emma and Hina close their mouths instantly, not wanting to blow their cover, after hearing a kiss sound.

"Okay, now leave," you say bluntly and he laughs.

You watched as he left the building and onto his bike before closing the door finally. The girls couldn't contain themselves. Screaming and pulling onto you.

That whole night, they couldn't stop talking about what just happened.

Extra chapter, end.