Part 1: The Invasion (in progress)

The dark clouds surrounds the capital, and the black slimy like beings flies all across the city, the people in the nearby area run for their lives.

On the Sugar Street One of the beings who didn't fall back was as he told everyone to evacuate to the safe area.

"Everyone, this way! You need to get out of there, fast!" The small kid with a blue headband told as he uses the arm for the direction right before one of his minions were smashed by KO's fist.

Meanwhile, in a parliament, one of the members walks and opens the door in the main room, whispers to the speaker, tell every member to get out.

The speaker went to the microphone and spoke.

"Attention all members, please evacuate this area right now."

"What happened?" Raine asked. "What's going on?"

On the other side, the wizard sees the sky, as the dark witch and her partner flies in with their Palisman to stop the invasion as possible.

"Amity, I gonna need some help."

"I'm on my way." Amity, her girlfriend, replied. As she puts her down her phone, she finally arrived next to her.

"Hi, Luz." She smiled.

"You've always been that." Luz smiled.

"Now, let's go. " She said as they flies off to the sky.

One of them use fire to attack it's goons, one by one as she shifted to the sky.

The other cast a spell of a dark purple slime that blinds or falls his minions, but as they got into the sky, one of them, the purple one, glowing into her body and got in, capturing her.

"Amity!"

The witch saw her friend captured in the sky, as the army kept coming, she has no choice but to retreat.

On the other side, The Jedi walks out of the building and as he saw one of the monsters run towards the mother and child, Luke ignites his lightsaber, slicing the monster in half.

"Are you two alright?" He bend his knee, looking at them.

The mother nods and the child smiled.

"Thank you."

"Get to the safe area. " He pointed out as she grabs her child, running away from the battlefield, he then sees peter (1960s) swinging around and kicks one of them with his feet. He looks back to the street Luke ignites it again as the fliers landed on the ground, prepare their blades on their arms as they approach to him the same time when Luke charge to them.

Meanwhile in the Clone Military HQ, dozens of commanders checking coordinates and to call any battalion to charge on every position. One of which, is the commander with color red in some lines walks inside as he sees the map of the city were covered in red, as all Infinata's army were attack.

"Captain Fordo." The clone saluted as the captain salute him back. "As of right now, it's over a thousand battalion of monsters taken over the city. What can we do now?"

The captain froze a bit, thinking of a plan and as he looked at the clone, he responded

"Hold them back as possible. We need a backup from other places to get here."

In Phoenix Parks, the man wearing a purple mask holds off the monster, letting the civilians out of there. The friend of his and his boyfriend open up the gates and as they all out of here, a building crash to the ground, revealing a smoke.

"Barney!" Three of his friends yelled

"Guys! Logs! Norma!" He yelled in panic as the smoke from a building he saw a beam lights up one of his friends as she screams before she is taken away. "No..."